You know what/whom I HATE?(vent away yall)

Frate_Raper

Re: OK--No cute advice, I'll play.

Originally posted by KaBar

I hate knowing that in order to have a roof over my family's head, I have to be tied down to a THIRTY YEAR MORTGAGE. (Try quitting a job facing that kind of shit.)

move EVERYTHING you have in the world of banking (and auto insurance coverage) to USAA, if you haven't already... keep your mortgage where it is for the moment, work that amortization as much as fucking possible and when you can, refinance to a 15 year w/ USAA...

I hate that fucking public services announcement where the parents start blasting the kid with SAT questions at the dinner table, and the father asks his son if he can "find Sodium on the periodic table" then mom chirps in "or Chloride?"

FUCKIN STUPID! Chloride is a compound, or a mixure or someshit, but it ain't on the fuckin' periodic table.... AND I hate the genius that decided that they should always run that fucking commercial twice in a row... once, they played it twice, played another commercial and played it twice again...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wanna know what i hate? cat food. wanna know why? THERES NO CAT IN IT.

i hate that i got fired not even a week after i quit.

i hate being broke and i hate work.

i hate not knowing my limit

i hate avril lavigne

i hate that these t3's are giving me an upset stomach

but i do love the numbness.

i hate skating in shorts and learning new tricks to only have it ice storm the next day and turn back into winter

i hate tons more shit including typing so fuck it

KABAR GOT DOWN!

I HATE KONKOS AND ANY ONE THAT WORKS THERE

I HATE THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL............I should be having sex and fucking up this back water town!

I hate this girl in my class cause she ahs a huge ass and she ties a sweater around it.WHAT THE FUCK BITCH WE ALL KNOW IT'S MASSIVE

(arail i'd still fuck her it's a good big ahahahahahahahaha

I hate this weather cold WARM cold again ahahahahahha

I hate that every time they lay up rad cars near my house I GOT SOME WHERE TO GO!

keep it up guys your making me feel better

i ahte school..its fucking boring

i hate people that listen to ganster rap and think theyre gangsters....

i hate nazis

i hate people that think theyhave to lie to me...of all people

i hate brustlesprouts

i hate purple cabbage

i hate being sad

i hate when people who say they care...dont bother showing it

i hate "yes-men/women"

i hate flakers

i hate people that say they miss me and then dont talk to me for

another month or so....

i hate people that would rather not get fucked up by people that dont like them than help out a friend....

i hate backstabbers

i hate lyers

i hate people who only do enough to keep things "cool" between us but wont bother bein a friend.....

i hate being a sap

i hate giving a shit about those who dont

i hate having someones back when they dont have mine

i hate how shallow people are

i hate how shallow i can be too

i hate people that say they want me to help them but go and fuck themselves up by doing the opppostie of what i told them would help them.....

i hate head aches

i hate thinking i have some gooood leftovers in the fridge and i find out theyre spoiled....

i hate having alcohol around when i want to forget all of the above

* crumbs at the end of a bag

* fat bitches in spandex

* having small boobs

* spilling drinks/food on my clothes

* spilling food on the keyboard (just did that)

* losing, misplacing shit

* going to get something in another room, place and forgot what you were getting

* when people you care about say hurtful/mean things to you

* crying

* people who steal from others

* guys who say "oh i want a girl that is down.. cool to chill with.. funny with great personality..ect" but then.. you see them with that dumb bimbo who just giggles at what everone else says and has an iq of my petrock

* liking guys

* waking up early

* faded black clothes

* 1 minute nut

* country music

* vatos who drive moms mini van staring at my chest trying to get my number "aye mami.. wut chooo doin tonight.."

* 90% of girls

* girls that front and dog you when you didnt do anything while swinging from their man's nutsack

* people who pull out in front of you and drive really slow

* guys who act like pussies

ill think of more later.. i hate.. i hate..

Originally posted by alure

[b* guys who say "oh i want a girl that is down.. cool to chill with.. funny with great personality..ect" but then.. you see them with that dumb bimbo who just giggles at what everone else says and has an iq of my petrock

[/b]

^^not to u necessarily.....it just reminded me....

girls who say they want a nice, cool, goodlookin, smart, funny, well-kept guy who treats them like a queen, whos honest, caring and what not... and then u see them with some pretty-boy who you know damn well doesnt care about them as much as they think and would jump at some other half-ass pussy the first chance they got....and what do they say when u tell em that....nah u dont know them....its not even like that....u just need to get to know him......he means well......what else can i get?..

im cant get get nothing better.......:mad: :mad: :mad:

Archived