why do black people...

2slim

Guest whatthefuck!

from what i understand racism is a fairly new concept amongst the

world of humans and means that one group believes themselves to be

superior than a different group because of biological reasons.for

example, long before the british colonized africa, they thought that the

irish were biological inferior humans that were "uncivilized" and more closely related to

primates and therefore were rightly subject to colonization and

oppression by the british kingdom.

certain things that were said in this thread were racist because of two reasons:

a.they assumed that all "black people" all do the same things and think the same way.. and

b.they were demeaning and disrespectful of cultural practices and traditions because someone outside of that particular culture wsa observing them and did not understand them because they were different.

i know i know its all fun and jokes.look.i think its funny if a parent

names their child alize.i would laugh.i think its impossible for anyone not

to have racist notions in their head.

just my opinion.dont get mad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by whatthefuck!

long before the british colonized africa, they thought that the

irish were biological inferior humans that were "uncivilized" and more closely related to

primates and therefore were rightly subject to colonization and

oppression by the british kingdom.

well they got one thing right. they dont call us white you know whats for nothing.

Originally posted by 2slim

dara....

how much would i bet that i know about the black community?a lot and nothing at the same time.i grew up in new orleans which is 85% black.i observe black people do a lot of things...i dont know why they do them all,hence this thread...i never said a word about the names latifa or tyrone.im talking about names like sparkles and precious,and i know you think that just because a black person wants to do something it makes it automatically ok,because the black community is sooooooo oppressed by us crackers,but im sorry those names are ignorant,not me, and i feel sorry for the poor child who has to grow up named alize or cognac or whatever.and im sure quite a few brothers have sat around and laughed at white peoples names.black people make fun of honkies like there is no tomorrow,and thats just perfectly acceptable,right?its funny when a white boy cant dance or play basketball or for whatever talent he may lack,but some fatass ghetto ass bitch came name one of her 25 kids lamborghini and i cant make fun of that?bullshit.im sorry youre an uncle tom(or maybe aunt jemima) but you can kiss my white ass.and what loop am i not a part of?the black people loop?i dont give a fuck...IM WHITE!and why the fuck do black dudes find the fattest,most disgusting blobs to be so damn fine?"ooh look at her she got a big ol booty"and im not just saying a girl thats a little thick,im talking 350+...and why dont ANY black people tip? please answer me these questions dara you african booty scratcher..

that sounded pretty racist to me, and i agree with dara...............

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i know a black girl named America. She is such a bitch. And she has one hand. She laughs like a hyena, and it scares the fuck out of me. Her mom must have some balls for deciding to name her that. She must think her daughters something really special.

this should just be a 'LAME NAMES THREAD'

Guest Catch22

Weirdest names I've heard are Winner & Loser (I think someone mentioned this). Winner turned out to be a homeless drug addict, Loser is a detective in the bronx.

The strangest names I've heard have got to be Syphillis & Gonorhea. No joke!

I don't know what race they were though.

My name is Jewy Jewstein the cracker-ass cracker!

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by mr_president

he is not a 'trophy friend' , he is like my brother, i love that fool like he's family, and we've been best friends since 9th grade, he's the only person who's stuck with me through thick and thin, and it's not about hood passes or whatever the else youre saying to mock me, so fuck you king bling, tongue my balls bitch.

:mad2:

Maybe I think too deeply on this. However, I would never hold up the race of one of my friends to win an argument on the internet and/or quantify my expertise on a racial subject. For one you come off corny but most importantly you dishonor your friendship, like no matter what he is still your "black" friend, not just your friend...check your underlying racial confusion...

I'm sorry, but could we please stop having these threads about black culture, on a forum about graffiti. Next time one of you have a question or some type of curiosity about black folk, why don't you jus' go find one of us to ask.

Guest KING BLING

weak...

if i said my friend bla bla bla, to justify why i think i know about certain characteristics about the black community or how blacks act sometimes, how would you have known that my friend was a reliable source to get knowledge on black people? exactly, you wouldn't. thats why i said my best friend was black, to justify why i think i have some sort of knowledge about black folks, seeings how ive spent many years around them, in their homes, and so on, ya fuck.

ofcourse you probaly couldnt have seen that one, slow in the head fucker...

perhaps you are missing one point - not all black people are the same. It's sort of like how white people are not all the same. So when you talk about your relationship with 1 black kid in this context, no matter how many defenses you put up, you imply something that maybe you aren't ready to deal with...if you have grown up like you claim to have you would not need to site your 1 black friend for credibility, and by using him like that you put him down and don't even realize that shit...

weak...

if i said my friend bla bla bla, to justify why i think i know about certain characteristics about the black community or how blacks act sometimes, how would you have known that my friend was a reliable source to get knowledge on black people? exactly, you wouldn't. thats why i said my best friend was black, to justify why i think i have some sort of knowledge about black folks, seeings how ive spent many years around them, in their homes, and so on, ya fuck.

ofcourse you probaly couldnt have seen that one, slow in the head fucker...

same sport different teams, different players. er playaz. er uh, arent all black people the same. arent we past this yet. didnt we reach the next level yet(hint - war)

Originally posted by DREDZ

I'm sorry, but could we please stop having these threads about black culture, on a forum about graffiti. Next time one of you have a question or some type of curiosity about black folk, why don't you jus' go find one of us to ask.

Word. This is the umpteenth thread I've read about black folks. Like Dredz said just ask us, instead of making a ignorant thread.

Re: Re: Hey, I got a question.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

why is that black folk on this forum worry so much about what caucasion males are talking about?

because, most of the time it's about some ignorant shit. And it ends up sounding very stereotypical.

Archived