why do black people...

2slim

at my first job, when people want to customize a pizza or just have a whole pizza just for them, we shout their name when it's done.

so this pepperoni pizza is done. he hands me the pizza along with the slip of paper with the name on it.

PIZZA FOR SHANIQUAZITA IS READY

i was yelling that out loud for about two minutes. so then he told me it's a fake name. i then pass the pizza and the slip to a girl to have her shouting the name.

yep.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by painthuffer

Hawaiians on the other hand have some of the longest names

My real name is Hawaiian, but its not that long. My cousin however, has a name thats like 20+ letters. She had the spelling memorized by the time she was 6.

When i used to live in the south, i was friends with this black girl named Money. That was cool.

I'd much rather be named Tyrone or Laqueesha than John or Michelle.

i dont think theres a problem with parents being creative in naming their kids...but it should at least sound good.....as for black dudes having big wingdings....its because black people tend to have alot more hormones runnin around in em then most other people do....thats why u always see lil swol' ass black four year olds runnin around.....

i always chuckle to myself when i meet some one named shanaynay or latishaquaneeetia

i met a kid in wyoming named shouldaben. his parents had 5 boys and wanted a girl they had ben and were like shouldaben a girl

for real

i know kids/adults named:

song

treasure

mupa

chenelle (allthough that was a compromise... her dad really wanted to name her chevelle... like the car...)

sunshine

precious

trigger

stoney

shithead (pronounced shi-thay-ed)

slim (he didn't grow up to be a skinny kid, either...)

gaia

only 4 of these people are black...

to all the ignorant white boys...

this is by far the dumbest, most uneducated thread i have ever come across. how are you gonna start a thread about how ignorant you think black people are in the ways that (some of them) choose to name their children? its called a cultural difference and they exist between each and every culture in a million different ways. im assuming your not black, cause if you were i dont think youd be saying dumb shit like that about your own community. if you are, good luck in life. but since your probably not, how much would you bet that you accurately know about the black community. and i dont mean owning an nwa cd or using words that you think are hot shit but are actually old. and i also dont mean having any number of black friends who lead you to believe that you even remotely know whats going. because they couldnt possibly. not being part of a particular culture means just that. you dont know shit about why black people name their kids anything, whether it sounds dumb to you is completely arbitrary cause it has nothing to do with you. for you to sit there and talk about hating the way that some black people are named precious and latifa and tyrone shows how retarded you must be. you think black people dont wonder why white people name their kids suzy and charlie and billy? that shit sounds mad stupid too. but who gives a fuck??? the truth is that you dont know why and will never understand why black people do any of the things that they do if your not black. you might know, think your down, or whatever else. but face it, your not in the loop and never will be. so save your ignorant racist bullshit for the skinhead rally in northern PA next weekend and find something else to do with your time, cunt nugget.

dara....

how much would i bet that i know about the black community?a lot and nothing at the same time.i grew up in new orleans which is 85% black.i observe black people do a lot of things...i dont know why they do them all,hence this thread...i never said a word about the names latifa or tyrone.im talking about names like sparkles and precious,and i know you think that just because a black person wants to do something it makes it automatically ok,because the black community is sooooooo oppressed by us crackers,but im sorry those names are ignorant,not me, and i feel sorry for the poor child who has to grow up named alize or cognac or whatever.and im sure quite a few brothers have sat around and laughed at white peoples names.black people make fun of honkies like there is no tomorrow,and thats just perfectly acceptable,right?its funny when a white boy cant dance or play basketball or for whatever talent he may lack,but some fatass ghetto ass bitch came name one of her 25 kids lamborghini and i cant make fun of that?bullshit.im sorry youre an uncle tom(or maybe aunt jemima) but you can kiss my white ass.and what loop am i not a part of?the black people loop?i dont give a fuck...IM WHITE!and why the fuck do black dudes find the fattest,most disgusting blobs to be so damn fine?"ooh look at her she got a big ol booty"and im not just saying a girl thats a little thick,im talking 350+...and why dont ANY black people tip? please answer me these questions dara you african booty scratcher..

Hey Dara, I got an idea.... why dont you shut the fuck up? Black people name their kids funny shit sometimes..... Somebody commented on it... so who gives a fuck, dont give me your cry ass "racist" bullshit, cuz trust me some motherfucker could say way worse shit..... You bitch that I couldnt know one fucking thing about "Black Culture" Because im not Black?? Fuck You! thank god im not black... my name dosent suck and i dont have to listen to Nelly... So maybe i should save some of this to say at the next Skinhead rally in northern PA soon huh? Maybe I will..... Since im sooooo alienated from the "black" community because im WHITE! Fuck you... you are the racist if you ask me...

Guest KING BLING

Re: Re: to all the ignorant white boys...

Originally posted by mr_president

I know the black community very well. my boy is black,

I have a trophy friend who is black too...

and mr.pescado's comment about hormones was a joke right?

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by When

i want a trophy friend :(

yeah its like your very own ghetto pass and you didn't have to do shit for it....

Originally posted by Frate Raper

It's albout naming your kids after shit you can't afford, I'm going all out on the stupid name tip if I ever have a crap factory!

" this is my son, COONLUNCHER and his sister MOSTLIKLYGONTOTGETKNOCKEDUPBYASPIC"

"why thank you Jim We did get creative naming our kids"(say it in a white guy voice like when black comics make fun of white people)

To bad white trash didn't name their kids after shit they couldn't afford....

"dis is mah son DEODERANT....and his sister RUNNINGWATER"

still laughing!

Guest whatthefuck!

first of all

anyone whos claims to be not racist or "color blind" in this society is lying

you are all racist and i think this thread is a way for you to anonymously vent

all your racist attitudes

dont get mad

i'm not saying that the simple question "why do black people name their

children names like they do?" is a racist question

although it is true that they do come up with creative names maybe this

could have been phrased differently.maybe more respectful

and not demeaning

these names are not stupid or bad in any way,dont get upset when someone (whether they are black or not )is sensitive to the comments on

here and called you ignorant,because you are obviously very sensitive

to being called an "ignorant whiteboy".see?this is a sensitive issue.

i dont think stereotypes and forms of racism are "okay" just because they are humorous.nobody can really say whats "okay" and whats not because different people react differently.

keep an open mind.if you never had to deal with racism then you should defiantley be more careful about things you say and dont get upset if someone doesn't like what you say and be like "fuck you!".you have to look at it from all sides

then again this a graffiti message board where mature rational conversation not having to do with the act of graffiti itself seems quite impossible

black people can be racist too and so can everybody no matter what color.

you know where the name "cracker" comes from?

http://www.downunderweb.com/images/Whip%208.jpg'>

heres a few 4 my people-i grew up with at least 50 black girls with sh for the first 2 LETTERS OF THEIR NAME AND THEY WERE SOME SASSY FEMALES..................

Saada Helpful

Sankofa One must return to the past in order to move forward. (Akan of Ghana)

Sanjo One who appreciates her past (Yoruba)

Sanyu (sa-niyu) Joy or happiness (Baganda of Uganda)

Shani Marvellous (Swahili - East Africa)

Sayblee (say-blee) Stay in home (Liberian)

Shakina Beautiful One

Seble (Seb-luh) The harvest (Amhara of Ethiopia)

Selam Peace (Eritrea)

Serwa Noble one (Ewe - Ghana)

Sesen (se-sen) To wish for more (Eritrea)

Sharifa Distinguished one (Swahili - East Africa)

Shakia (shu-kee-a) She takes after her mother (African American)

Shartati (Sha-tah-ree) Most beautiful mountain (Ethiopia)

Shakarri Great hunter (African American)

Shakir (sha-keer Child born in the grace of God (Nigeria)

Shaquana (Sha-kwan-a) Truth in life (African American)

Shateque (Sha-tee-kwa) Follower (African American)

Shoorai A broom that sweeps (Shona - Zimbabwe)

Shema (Shay-mah) Person who's quiet,calm & reserved) Tutsi of Rwanda)

Sisi (see see) Born on Sunday (Twi of Nigeria)

Salama Peace

Sauda Dark Beauty (Swahili)

Shukura I am grateful

Sikudhani A pleasant suprise

Siyanda (See-yah -ndah) We are growing (Zulu of South Africa)

Safiya Pure

Saida Helper (Swahili)

Samia A people in Uganda

Saran Joy (Guinea and Cote D'Ivoire)

Sela Savior (Ewe of West Africa)

Sekai Laughter (Zimbabwe)

Sheba Queen of Sheba (Real name Makeda)

Sema To Speak (Kiswahili)

Sushaunna (su-sha-na) Princess / Goddess of of men (Ethiopia

Archived