THE EINE THREAD

jimbob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"bombing trains straight after work in a suit and tie" -fucking classic line from Eine in "TAGGERS".

fratepuncher or whatever you call your inbreed self shut the fuck up. Just because we have flics of whole trains and these "kids" doing wholecars have got the balls to do what you and I can't. Now fuck off and watch sex in the city with your mom.

can you americans please just shut the fuck up? i'm an american and i can say that this stuff is ten times as fresh than 90% of all the garbage that gets put on freights here in the US.

i didn't like euro graff either my first few years into graff, and most americans i know who's new to graff don't either. but after a few years putting in work and learning letters, everyone comes full circle and appreciates the euro shit.

i can vouch, any american that throws the term "eurotrash" around when refering to graff, is a serious toy.

90% of this thread is dope as fuck.

Originally posted by bug

can you americans please just shut the fuck up? i'm an american and i can say that this stuff is ten times as fresh than 90% of all the garbage that gets put on freights here in the US.

i didn't like euro graff either my first few years into graff, and most americans i know who's new to graff don't either. but after a few years putting in work and learning letters, everyone comes full circle and appreciates the euro shit.

i can vouch, any american that throws the term "eurotrash" around when refering to graff, is a serious toy.

90% of this thread is dope as fuck.

A man of good taste! ;)

• 3 months later...

Archived