• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jimbob

THE EINE THREAD

Originally posted by NOTTS1

wat else u ment to use??

for t2bs on trains we mostly use roller paint...with rollers & extensions..

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by zeeizm

THEY ARE FUCKING LONG OLD CARRIDGES

LOCO HOW LONG ARE THEY?

They are 22m long. sad I knew that, but went to the trainspotter shop at Waterloo.

Respect for Eine. He was wearing trucker hats waaaaaaaay before the shoreditch twat contingent worked out they were fashionable.

Also he paints pretty pictures:king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

They are 22m long. sad I knew that, but went to the trainspotter shop at Waterloo.

Cobblers, you knew it anyway! :lol: :lol:

"bombing trains straight after work in a suit and tie" -fucking classic line from Eine in "TAGGERS".

fratepuncher or whatever you call your inbreed self shut the fuck up. Just because we have flics of whole trains and these "kids" doing wholecars have got the balls to do what you and I can't. Now fuck off and watch sex in the city with your mom.

Guest bug

can you americans please just shut the fuck up? i'm an american and i can say that this stuff is ten times as fresh than 90% of all the garbage that gets put on freights here in the US.

i didn't like euro graff either my first few years into graff, and most americans i know who's new to graff don't either. but after a few years putting in work and learning letters, everyone comes full circle and appreciates the euro shit.

i can vouch, any american that throws the term "eurotrash" around when refering to graff, is a serious toy.

90% of this thread is dope as fuck.

Originally posted by bug

can you americans please just shut the fuck up? i'm an american and i can say that this stuff is ten times as fresh than 90% of all the garbage that gets put on freights here in the US.

i didn't like euro graff either my first few years into graff, and most americans i know who's new to graff don't either. but after a few years putting in work and learning letters, everyone comes full circle and appreciates the euro shit.

i can vouch, any american that throws the term "eurotrash" around when refering to graff, is a serious toy.

90% of this thread is dope as fuck.

A man of good taste! ;)

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Haha, Union Jack and football... Rock on Eine!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this