Back again.......

Lostnoiz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sensnsa

this kid is actually pretty fuckin good.. needs a new host tho

Yeah i agree. If all these morons knew how to see pictures without bitching wed all be wide eyed... fucking idiots.

I like your characters but on the 2nd one the letter structure needs work. Its kinda weak. Hope I help.

Re: MAAAAAN....ANOTHER BITER!!!!

Originally posted by HECZONER

THOSE TWO CIRCLES BEHIND YOUR NAME ARE MASTERCARD'S BUT IN DIFF COLORS.....AND YOUR T SUCKS!! I'VE SEEN THAT T DONE BEFORE MILLIONS OF TIMES....AND DONT COME TO ME WITH THAT OLD SCHOOL SHIT!!

What 2 circles, the chick's breasts? And most the letters were placed just enough to keep the pic PG-13 so while the 't' may not be up to whatever grafitti level, it's doing the job that i intended. Mastercard, whatever.....i don't see it at all. And i didn't realize that i 'was coming to YOU with that old school shit!!', i was just doing a picture. And another thing, i might be shooting myself in the foot 'cause i know there's all kind people on here that's on your dick but all you seem to do is letters and words. I dig those as much as anybody else but characters have always been my strong point. Bust my characters, if you can. Allright, enough of this 'flame' shit....

For whoever asked (forgive me), i did these in watercolor paint on a heavy stock paper. And i apologize for the hosting, even i'm getting those shitty 'hosted by tripod' things though the linking i've done here has worked in the past. If you can't see them, i have a shitload more posted at LOSTNOIZ.COM in the watercolor gallery. Again, my hosting does suck 'cause i'm a cheap bastard so if the page is 'temporarily unavailable', hit it up later. Hopefully, they'll just show here......

Here's another recent one, hope it works, if not, hit the site.....

http://www.members.tripod.com/lostnoiz/11d15900.jpg'>

BTW Hecz, who did i bite? Really.....?

Archived