Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8lover

you guys remember LEN "STEAL MY SUNSHINE"

what a dope song? sampled "more more more" for the beat which is fresh thing #1, #2 was just how fucking summer this track felt and #3 was how weird the video was. apparently the dude and chick are brother-sister but they really are doing some uncomfortably un-brother sisterly stuff.

never heard the rest of the album, never heard another song from them. this song rules though.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krie

haha the only cool thing about that song was they had good scooters in the film clip

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

Originally posted by krie

haha the only cool thing about that song was they had good scooters in the film clip

aren't they a one hit wonder?

this choon will blow len out the water anyday:

Depeche Mode - Free Love (Deep Dish Bootleg Mix)

dude, most songs would blow it out of the water. and youre american, swif, you arent allowed to write out CHOON.

haha... i'm friends with those guys.

the album wasnt really like the song, and they are really good live.

and i cant front, that song is catchy as shit.

thats all.

Guest imported_Tesseract

i wouldnt be talking about the undepthfull levels of that songs dopeness, but it was sure a fresh summer tune..i kinda liked that chick to

i wanna do graffiti on that girl's tits. they had another "hit". It was a cover of that "little kids in America" song. They are from Canada. I think the original song was just fine, and done by a bloody Brit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That song (and the video) embodies summerness like no other. No fronting allowed, the song rocks. Beer,

El Mamerro

My buddy was spinning at a show that Len was playing at....the guy from Len comes off stage, bumps into my buddy and says 'Who the fuck is this clown?".....my buddy straight cracks him in the face.....Len was out for the count.

true story

Yeah. I never liked that shit. But, I heard something kinda interesting about those guys. I heard that they were on some indie/ underground type hip hop shit, but they were told that they had to change the style of their music in order to breakthrough into the mainstream market. Which maybe the reason why their shit was so extra poppy.

the album was alot more hip-hop/undergroundish, it was just the one song that was so 'poppy'. i mean, they had two dj's, two really good dj's.

anyway, mark, the 'main guy' behind len used to run a lable called '4 ways to rock'... they put out, among other things, mr. dibbs (who appeared on the len album). they didnt 'sell out', they got hooked up, got a shit load of money, got to tour the world, and it funded all the side projects they wanted to do. mark gets nothing but respect from me.

and for anyone interested, buck65 is featured (for some unknown reason) on the cover, standing next to the light pole. there are some other random people on the inside cover, i just cant remember who.

Originally posted by the_gooch

that song still reminds me of my ex g/f

this song reminds me of a girl that SHOULD be and ex girlfriend...but shes not..

oh and summer. definetly a good summer song.