• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8lover

you guys remember LEN "STEAL MY SUNSHINE"

Originally posted by seeking

haha... i'm friends with those guys.

the album wasnt really like the song, and they are really good live.

and i cant front, that song is catchy as shit.

thats all.

word. album was real different. not only biz mark, mr dibbs, but some other not so stupid were on it. not saying that len was stupid. just to support the argument that the album was not complete shit. only a song or two i think. i still listen to that album.

one of my friends got the 12" and it had dibbs on it doing some hip hop tracks. those are the only tracks len gets props from...so far...and apparently, they got their name from a writer...for some reason, they were all about graffiti...i dunno...just some cool facts, but i've never heard their cd.

what side projects were you referring to, seeking?

the graf you refer to is Jrome dsk crew from toronto, he was one of the members, cool cat. partied with him about a month ago and all we could do was laugh at those len days.

those dsk kids had toronto on lock in the late 90's. real deal straight up bombers..

there were a couple other writers who hung around but their names escape me now.

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

the graf you refer to is Jrome dsk crew from toronto, he was one of the members, cool cat. partied with him about a month ago and all we could do was laugh at those len days.

those dsk kids had toronto on lock in the late 90's. real deal straight up bombers..

there were a couple other writers who hung around but their names escape me now.

morf.....and i'm wanting to say some of them abc fellas cause they were togather out here YEARS ago but I was young new kid so I might be wrong.A dude that lives around the corner from me was in on that Len shit.

for some reason I think some of the UNC used to have ties with DSK.

I remember DSK. Mad scratchtags. Zes2 got up everywhere, including my hood a bit. Jrome had a good handstyle. There was a member I really didn’t like. Fronted like a thug or some shit, but then I saw him in a restaurant with long black hair, flair pants, tight shirt, and big horn rimmed glasses. Straight homo steez. Oh, and Len sucks. 2 hit wonder, one of which was a cover.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this