me and whiskey are taking a break from our relationship...

vinyl junkie

so last night turned into a whiskey night again... that's been happening a lot recently...i went to a show, and i remember seeing one band... there were a bunch of friends there that i hadn't seen in a while, and i barely remember seeing them...

however, there were some upsides to it all too...

unexpected sex is always nice...

so is finding a whole huge book full of hip hop cd's while walking the tracks...

so is waking up with a half dozen extra cans of paint in your bag...

i'm sore all over and i don't know why... i'm sober and i'd really like a beer... and i'd like some food, but there's nothing open within biking distance...

anyways, no more whiskey for a while...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the only reason i cant contest that is because i cant remember.....whiskey is only good for forgetting......right now....a twelve pack and some raspberry twist vodka is working juuuuust fine.....:krunk: :krunk: i wish i could call up a "drunk phonecall buddy".....but fuck....blahblahblah....who cares....

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

so last night turned into a whiskey night again... that's been happening a lot recently...i went to a show, and i remember seeing one band... there were a bunch of friends there that i hadn't seen in a while, and i barely remember seeing them...

however, there were some upsides to it all too...

unexpected sex is always nice...

so is finding a whole huge book full of hip hop cd's while walking the tracks...

so is waking up with a half dozen extra cans of paint in your bag...

i'm sore all over and i don't know why... i'm sober and i'd really like a beer... and i'd like some food, but there's nothing open within biking distance...

anyways, no more whiskey for a while...

if that happens when you drink whiskey, i ask you, why ever stop?

Guest uncle-boy

i been jamming the whiskey a lot lately.

so co the other night.

then the next morning for a kickstart.

then got some jack last night.

yee-haw.

using my powers of resoning i would say you got in a fight and robbed some kid for his paint on the tracks.... explains the soreness and the paint... and maybe even the cds... but defintely not the sex. apparently you didnt drink too much... i assume your dick worked as you did have sex... all in all i give it a rating of not bad.

Originally posted by razeagainst

bout time you gave it up, ya fuckin' drunk...:D

i didn't say i'm quitting drinking, i'm just gonna spend some time with that neglected friend Beer, and less time with that bitch Whiskey... and rags, take care of her while i'm away, i'm sure you'll treat her right...

i ganked a bottle of bushmills irish whiskey yesterday.... i'm not a big theif or a big whiskey drinker but it happened and i happened to almost get real sick and woke up this morning with a bad tummy ache. better than my homie tho. that foo was blowing crazy chunks.. real funny to watch tho..:cool:

Originally posted by mr_president

i hate whiskey, that shit is ruff...

fucking hate the smell to.

eye heart whiskey

it makes me violent and shit

good stuff

whats your drink of choice mr. tease? cherry koolaid?

Originally posted by When

eye heart whiskey

it makes me violent and shit

good stuff

I don't really get violent unless someone pisses me off but I get meaner than shit..its really funny. I have been known to make many a dumb bitch cry when I am whiskey drunk.

don't doubt the powers of the Drunker Than You Crew.

I'm so sick of the bars in my city.

Some try to come off a 'up-scale' by charging 7$ a drink.

I mean really guys... every bar should have a big jug of

'firewater' wiskey that you can order for a buck or two.

I'm sick of bing gourged by the bars.

Offer the regulars a cheap alternative.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i didn't say i'm quitting drinking, i'm just gonna spend some time with that neglected friend Beer, and less time with that bitch Whiskey... and rags, take care of her while i'm away, i'm sure you'll treat her right...

she threw me for a loop last night, but we've since made up. maybe she misses you. oh, and kilo, i concur with the cheap alternative thing, regulars should get deals, i spend all the money i can hustle at the places, their should be some type of reciprocation. bleh...

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'm so sick of the bars in my city.

Some try to come off a 'up-scale' by charging 7$ a drink.

I mean really guys... every bar should have a big jug of

'firewater' wiskey that you can order for a buck or two.

I'm sick of bing gourged by the bars.

Offer the regulars a cheap alternative.

i once took a shot of tobasco sauce at my bar for a free pint. I don't think I'll be doing that again. Sure, I scored a free pint of milk, too, but I felt like had been anally raped the next day.

Archived