Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oldenglish

photographs documenting the Iraq invasion.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

Uh, no, we're doing it to completely disarm a despotic government that poses a threat to us and it's neighbors, while brutally opressing it's own countrymen.

^^Are you talkingabout the US govt?

And if this rebuilding and liberation is so much of a goal, why was it not done in 91 when we had bombed the country for 6 weeks?

ummmm..... I think it was because everyone was afraid people where going to die in the WAR.

My Opinion Is Flawed, Just Like the Rest Of The World

There is a school of philosophy that everything that comes from America is bad, and that we are all greedy, rich, racist misanthropes. I'm not talking about the Rockefellers and the Mellons and the DuPonts, I'm talking about YOU GUYS. The poorest kid in the most wretched ghetto in America still has COLOR TV. All this whining about discrimination and all that pales next to the poverty, ignorance and wretchedness of the Third World.

Sure, Sharia works in Somalia. Hell, it would work in Harlem and Houston's Fifth Ward and everywhere else. Read up on it. It's brutal as a motherfucker. If they chop off your hand for stealing, what do you think they would do to a graffitti writer who dared to write "George W. Bush sucks a big dick" on a railroad car owned by the ONLY railroad in America, George's Railroad? Or how about what would happen if you got caught smoking a joint in the bathroom at George's International Airport? Shit, if you were lucky, they would only squeeze your nuts with Vise-Grips (manufactured by George Manufacturing Company) and gang-rape your Mom and your little sister while putting a cattle prod up your Dad's ass. Better do your homework, or we'll cut off your other ear, you fuckin' little slacker.

And then there's the food thing. If you had any money, you could buy food. But you don't, because your Dad got fired and beaten up with rifle butts because your Dad's cousin was caught with an illegal Vanilla Ice CD. So he has to beg for food at the Ruthless Cowboy Headquarters. Last time they told him the only way they'd give him a bag of rice was if he brought your oldest sister up to Headquarters for a little midnight party. Your whole family cried for a week, and they finally let your sister out of the Headquarters building, except now all she does is stare out the window and whimper.

When they heard you had been caught reading an American magazine, they came out to the house and took away the gas meter and shut off the water. Now your Mom has to walk six blocks to the public spigot to get water, and cook on a charcoal brazier in the back yard. She asked the neighbors to let her use their stove, but they were too afraid. They have a 13-year old girl, and they are afraid the Ruthless Cowboy Party representative might come and take her for a Sunday drive in his Mercedes.

Understand? THIS IS FASCISM. I don't care how many people stupidly shoot each other in petty robberies and beefs over drug deals, I am never, ever, ever giving up my firearms. If anybody tries to establish FASCISM here, I am going to be the first to volunteer for the guerrilla underground.

The average Iraqi people are ecstatic that Saddam is being overthrown. His loyalists are like something out of a horror movie. The Iraqi people are beating Saddam's secret police to death all over Iraq.

We will probably tolerate this anarchy for a week or so, until most of these old scores have been settled. Then the U.S. Central Command should bring in the New Iraqi Army, and the U.S. military police and the NIA soldiers should begin re-establishing a peaceful, orderly society. Once the Iraqis get their hands on rifles, they will probably never give them up. I damned sure wouldn't.

You guys can't see it very well, but try to understand: "The United States is a free country because the American people are armed." Plenty of people don't understand how IMPORTANT the Second Amendment is. BUT THE IRAQIS DO.

Guest WebsterUno

***believe***

nothing is for FREE...they are getting saved, but

Bush is getting something out of it, best believe!