pussy poopin' fun

Kettiecat

I don't think it's possible...My ex and I are super close still, but there's always weirdness betw/us...like, we try to be open w/each other and talk about our new relationships, etc, but that makes things somewhat uncomfortable. I think with a best friend, you should be able to talk about everything and feel totally at ease, and that's just not gonna happen w/someone that you've been intimate/in love with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: pussy poppin' fun

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Ok here is my question can ex boyfriends/ girlfriends put the past behind them and be best friends??

this is REALLY what i want to know....cause i just came off a breakup...i'm sure i've made that known.....

Yes

It depends so much on 4 things:

1. Who you are.

2. Who they are.

3. How you split up.

4. Why you split up.

If you are both mature, understanding people who are forgiving and understand the meaning of moving on and don't harbour grudges. The how you split up can be important, cuz in an explosive breakup you usually just insult each other and any respect or trust is lost. With one of my ex's we just basically sat down one day, figured we both changed and that it wasnt working and just split up carefully, and we are still really good friends cuz there was no loss of trust or respect. However, I don't even want to talk to a girl who cheats on me because I've lost all trust and respect for her. So it is possible, but only in really special cases.

LIke OmG! Like I can't like think for myself.

Okay now like seriously do you like apples or oranges?

or like pictures of me doggy style or pictures of my ass i like to brag about. hee hee har fawkshit . bye boyz.~!kthnx.

alure get that bat. and stick a nail in it.

I dont think it can work, even though i want it to. I have a girl for a best friend and we spend so much time together that i started to like her. ALOT. but she says that she doesnt want to ruin our friendship. but I just cant stop liking her and shit is just weird as hell right now.

i have a girl i dated in high school, and we broke up because i moved away. she considers me one of her best friends now. so i guess yes they can. i also have an ex that hates my fucking guts, but the feeling is mutual. lemmee see the kettiecat snatch....:D

http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/26517/200.jpg'>

I liked the protection that the Maxi Pad provided during the day. On my heaviest day it protected very nicely. However at night I leaked towards the sides. I liked the fact that the pad stayed in placed during the day while I exercised and at night while I slept. I honestly have to say that it was the most comfortable pad I've ever used. It did not feel bulky or uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.

-- Amy, Escondido, CA

Archived