war pieces..

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by dealer

99%Americans=brainwashed by CNN

CNN=LIES

If you watch the CNN that i watch you'd be getting a very negetive feed about the war where as Fox news seems more behind it.

you just wanted to post something clever but thats a statement pulled out of one ownes anus.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE REAL DEAL IS WITH THE U.S. NATIONALIST EMPERIALISM SPREAD BY THE NEO-CONSERVATIVES LOOK UP A PAPER CALLED "THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY" (PNAC) IT WAS A "OFFENSE" PLAN DRAWN UP BY RUMSFELD AND WOLFOWITZ. IT'S SOME REAL CRAZY SHIT. IT WAS SIGNED BY TWELVE PEOPLE IN THIS RIGHT WING GOV. IT EVEN TALKS ABOUT HOW THE WANT TO RULE THE WORLD AND EVEN SPACE. IT WAS ALSO PUT TOGETHER IN 1998 BEFORE BUSH WAS IN OFFICE. BUT CLINTON TURNED THE PLAN DOWN. THE PAPER ALSO TALKS ABOUT TAKING OVER IRAQ EVEN IF SADDAM ISNT IN POWER..........SOME ROUGH TIMES....

HONKY KONG ON LOCK

tru that foo check the lil tanks wurd up brah

honky kong yo rite dawg reppin the pgh to its finest

thats where im from i write royal dawg just startin

but all yer wurds flow about the middle east and i stand by ya

reppin pgh

check the flava cause im out

Royalty

:king:

Originally posted by Honky Kong

yo mate ...there aint been a happy face in the mid east in 2000 years......illegal war my ass...aww fuck i cant even get started....have a nice day slick

WORD! "awwe fuck, i cant even get started" is how i feel 99% of the time i read these moron's liberal rhetoric... get fucking real, have a fucking child, work for a living, then come crying to me about illegal war. graffiti writers just shouldnt get too political...face it, we are all a bunch of fuckups...leave the country to be run however it needs to be...you're fat and on the internet right?

Re: america WUZ here

Originally posted by shaky neil

ha... i like how "wuz" was corrected with "was".... ha... probably the photographer trying to make it look like soldiers can spell and we arent a country full of ebonical illiterates.. ha

I think you should take that shit back shaky. That was some fucked up shit to say about our soldiers when they are over there risking their lives for you and every american and even non americans. Dont take this wrong and think im just trying to start somthing with you, but i really do think it was a wrong comment to make..

Guest BROWNer

ignorance really is bliss

wow, i guess the whole world is one big brain washed population, huh bob?!

i love the part how you slot anti-war people into a hole that

also makes them anti-soldier support. that's fucking stupendous.

this division of pro-war and anti-war is soooo amusing...really..

as long as everyone is okay with corporations making billions

off of legal death while you can sit in your lazy boy and listen

to your politicians sputter off bald-faced lies and you're cool

with that..as long as you're cool with the fact that these people

actively TRY to pull the wool over your eyes, as long as the soldiers are fighting for your freedom to keep your shitty paying day in day out 9 to 5 and your shoes

still ONLY cost you $120...and you don't have an effective health

care system..and you just apathetically sat through a coup d'etat

right at home.......then right on then. ignorance really is bliss.

Archived