war pieces..

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by adapt cm

war isent good, soldiers are idiots who are too thick to do a intellegent job so they become trained monkeys for superior powers following commands blindely, people are dying in horrible painful ways and all your heroic defenders of peece are doing is pressing buttons and triggers on technolgy designed to kill without having to show the heroes what they are actually doing, as for that gimp of a leader bush and your pathetic small minded ignorant country it was obvouis all along that this was a attack based on racism against the arab scumbags that bombed your money gready center of your swollen pride and apparent freedom which by the way is why more that half of the world is starving because u have more food and money than u would ever need. dont u understand u cant fight a war agianst terrosim its not a country but a global injustice that suppresion cannot hide forever ... u want to support your troopps ? then fucking bring them home

ok first off i'd like to say that your comments are simply rediculous. Your whole statement is very offending to me. In those 2 greedy centers of our swollen pride is where 3,000 people died including my brother who is a nyc fire fighter. Lets get one thing straight, This is about terrorism, all forms...everybody. "which includeds Saddam and his "secret army of thugs who do nothing more then beat, rape, kill, poison and torture its people. Its also about revenge simple and plain. I am for this war, Saddam is a mass murderer who dictates a country and controls its resources for himself and nobody else. America is the great liberator. We have done so with France and we will do so with Iraq. also about your comment about our troops being too dumb to get a real job and all they really have to do is push a button on our super high tech weapons. i hope you were'nt serious because i'm sure your job is VERY hard to do, i bet your a graphic desginer. Its very hard to fly a plane not so hard to strap a bomb to yourself.

i love the humanitarian approach of those against the war. "psssh, the U.S. is just killing innocent iraqis and babies and moms and old people. leave them alone and let saddam give them acid baths and execute anyone who dissagrees with any part of the regime." its true. sometimes peace must be achieved through war. the world is NOT a perfect place, so shit happens. i have a friend in Iraq, and the last thing he wants to do is kill innocent people. hes there after saddam and those thug ass bastards.

i saw on a peace protesters car a "free tibet sticker"...how? with hugs? throwing concerts and saying "free tibet" allot doesnt do shit.

were freeing the iraqi people and i guarantee in 10 years their economy will dominate the region.

people were against the war in afghanistan.....but look. now kids can go to schoool and the soccer field is turned back from an execution stadium where women were executed daily. they even have a woman newscaster again, and free press.

you goddamn humanitarian hypocritical anti U.S. fuckers.

Originally posted by Fancy Lad

i love the humanitarian approach of those against the war. "psssh, the U.S. is just killing innocent iraqis and babies and moms and old people. leave them alone and let saddam give them acid baths and execute anyone who dissagrees with any part of the regime." its true. sometimes peace must be achieved through war. the world is NOT a perfect place, so shit happens. i have a friend in Iraq, and the last thing he wants to do is kill innocent people. hes there after saddam and those thug ass bastards.

i saw on a peace protesters car a "free tibet sticker"...how? with hugs? throwing concerts and saying "free tibet" allot doesnt do shit.

were freeing the iraqi people and i guarantee in 10 years their economy will dominate the region.

people were against the war in afghanistan.....but look. now kids can go to schoool and the soccer field is turned back from an execution stadium where women were executed daily. they even have a woman newscaster again, and free press.

you goddamn humanitarian hypocritical anti U.S. fuckers.

Damn i wish i could say something like this. something other than fuck you spoiled brats who obviously have had it too easy to understand world peace and justice cant and will never happen due to no specific country but humanity itself. but anyway heres something i dug up that sounds a little fucked up to me. could be an myth made up by those greedy americans like so many would like to believe. Also anti war productions are silly and make you look like a bitch.

Saddam's Right-Hand Man

U.S. Fears ‘Chemical Ali’ Will Use Chemical Weapons Again

March 28 — Some 14 tons of evidence against Gen. Ali Hassan Al Majid, Saddam Hussein's cousin and the man called "Chemical Ali," from more than 10 years ago — videotapes, audiotapes and documents — were airlifted out of Iraq in 1992 in the days following the Persian Gulf War.

Today that information is being scrutinized more than ever as U.S. forces approach Baghdad, and as "Chemical Ali" is believed to be one of the lynchpins of the defense of Iraq. All who know him fear he will do what he's done before and use chemical weapons.

Majid, believed to be now leading the resistance to U.S. forces in the south of Iraq, was nicknamed "Chemical Ali" because he, with apparent zeal and relish, allegedly carried out a chemical attack that killed and permanently maimed tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians.

Majid denies that he has carried out such atrocities, but U.S. investigators say the trove of evidence against him is damning.

Former U.S. ambassador Peter Galbraith first discovered the evidence of Chemical Ali's activities more than 12 years ago.

"Mass killers do turn out to be bureaucrats," said Galbraith. "Nazi Germany kept its records. Saddam Hussein kept his records."

One particular videotape Galbraith and his team of war crime investigators found, made by the Iraqi security services, is of an execution of Kurdish dissidents, one of countless acts of brutality ordered by Majid.

"This is an incredibly cruel figure. This, this is a man who knows how to marshal all the instruments of terror and cruelty to promote his objectives," Galbraith told ABCNEWS. "And I think he's doing it today in the south of Iraq."

And people throughout Iraq know what Chemical Ali will do to those in his way.

"You can see here the crowd that's been forced to turn out for these executions," said Galbraith, pointing to the mass of people on the videotape, including children. It was a message to not defy Saddam's rule.

And after the executions, a final indignity: "All the officials come and each of them put a bullet into the body," said Galbraith, "Everybody then bonds together in committing these acts."

"This video is just the tip of the iceberg," he said.

General Isn't Afraid to Use Chemical Weapons Again

But it was the chemical attacks, allegedly ordered by Majid, that horrified the world and serve as a warning to U.S. and British troops now.

"Children, women, men, vomiting, screaming, crying with swollen eyes," one female victim said. "Everybody was, kids, they were, they were screaming, 'We are blind.' — 250 villages were attacked, the victims left lying in the streets where they died from the clouds of gas."

"They were experimenting with the lethality of different kinds of chemical weapons. Mustard gas, cyanide, nerve agents," said Galbraith. "Women, children, men, they were the guinea pigs in these experiments."

In what is described as a tape recording of one military planning session, a voice Galbraith and other war criminal investigators say is that of Chemical Ali, boasts of his willingness to use chemicals: "I will kill them all with chemical weapons. Who is going to say anything? The international community? F--- them. The international community, and those who listen to them."

And now, those in Iraq who survived the chemical attacks are the living testament of the tactics of Saddam Hussein and his cousin Chemical Ali.

"This is the world's largest population ever subjected to weapons of mass destruction," said Christine Godsen, an expert on malformations in babies, who went back to the area where Majid killed thousands in order to track the lasting effects on those who survived.

"They hate Chemical Ali," she said. "They see him as the cause of their relatives dying, their children being born and dying. Their own suffering."

Godsen described examples of horror, of a man who was gassed as a teenager and 10 years later, is barely able to walk a few feet.

"Some of them can't feel their fingers and toes or have terrible tremors," said Godsen. "They had increased incidences of cancers and birth defects. They were suffering terribly."

Gotten Away With Murder

And for his efforts, Majid has lived the good life as Hussein's trusted henchman and mass murderer. He is cool and calculated, according to former CIA agent Bob Baer, now an ABCNEWS consultant on the Middle East.

"I don't think he is a psychopath at all," said Baer. "He just, there is nothing that he'll stop at to keep Saddam in power."

Baer also says the U.S. ignored reports of Majid's cruelty when the U.S. was helping Iraq fight Iran in the 1980s.

"The U.S. certainly knew what he was doing in the '80s," said Baer. "I mean this was not a big secret. Iraq was under threat, Saddam was about ready to fall and we turned a blind eye. So if Saddam and Chemical Ali wanted to kill Kurds no one complained."

It's a much different story now as Majid plays a pivotal role leading the fight against U.S. and British forces in the south, in the southern city of Basra, where he is also well remembered for how he put down a short-lived rebellion in 1991.

Survivors say Ali's forces arbitrarily rounded up and executed young men by the thousands.

"They take them for interrogation and mostly their fate would be execution," said Mohammed Hanon, a Shiite uprising survivor. "It was horrible, they were left to be eaten by dogs and animals."

An estimated 200,000 people were killed in Basra on Majid's orders.

"If we believed that there would not be sufficient force in the south, loyal to Saddam, willing to take the orders of Ali Hassan Majid, that was a huge miscalculation," said Galbraith.

war isent good, soldiers are idiots who are too thick to do a intellegent job so they become trained monkeys for superior powers following commands blindely, people are dying in horrible painful ways and all your heroic defenders of peece are doing is pressing buttons and triggers on technolgy designed to kill without having to show the heroes what they are actually doing, as for that gimp of a leader bush and your pathetic small minded ignorant country it was obvouis all along that this was a attack based on racism against the arab scumbags that bombed your money gready center of your swollen pride and apparent freedom which by the way is why more that half of the world is starving because u have more food and money than u would ever need. dont u understand u cant fight a war agianst terrosim its not a country but a global injustice that suppresion cannot hide forever ... u want to support your troopps ? then fucking bring them home

Also, not to be nitpicking, but for someone so quick to call others idiots and trained monkeys you spell like an 8 year old. But i value your foolish opinion. America invented graffitti.

firstly id like to apoligize for offending the guy who lost a brother and using a stereotype on soldiers as idiots, i just am not a believer in following orders from anyone but me, soldiers and power structures are what cause mass killing and mass evils, the concept of having countries is in its self flawed, power corrupts and so as long as we have people following commands we will have people dying in the thousands. saddam is a evil man it is undeniable he needs to be removed but this is NOT the way, i do not no the total of soldiers killed in this war so far but i believe its somewhere around 5000 iraq (probally more) and the uk/us barely in the hundreads (i think). the fact is this is allready more than the twin towers attack.which by the way is nothing to do with saddam and that is a fact, terrorists dont belong to one country and terrosim will rise be a alarming rate after this "war" is "won". the thing that scares me is the amount of propaganda u pro war people actually soak up and believe. as for graffiti starting in america people have been vandalising things and creating things since time began mate dont be so small minded,

oh and as for my spelling, einstein was dyslexic

ACROSS THIS LINE...YOU DO NOT....

well im sure the # of iraqi military killed in action is in the tens of thousands considering we have been crushing entire divisions on the daily........and dont fool yourself about saddam having nothing to do with the trade center...ther is a definite terror network that runs rampant through out the middle east....all working for the same purpose.....so either get on bored or clear the way cause we are coming and wont stop...GOD BLESS YALL

sadam had nothing to do with the twin towers, a lot of arabs hate the west but alcadia and hussains bath party have been trying to kill each other for ages mate, the terrosist network is more of a belief and a disaprovel of the west, but there are alot of people who work to prevent this so comincation between the real terrorists is very small and genrally they work in isolated pockets

saddam is a evil man it is undeniable he needs to be removed but this is NOT the way, i do not no the total of soldiers killed in this war so far but i believe its somewhere around 5000 iraq (probally more) and the uk/us barely in the hundreads (i think).

so what is the way? he was told to leave, offered exile, and if he didnt accept he was told he would get wasted. so what if this didnt happen? if it was an empty threat he would of paraded around shooting his little rifle with one hand, pointing out people for his army to kill with the other. the motherfucker is gonna die and its a good thing. and the means suck, killing people and dying sucks, but when in history was this not the last resort? never. war went on before america existed, and this isnt the only war going on in the world right now. and im real sorry that we, and europe, have the technology to kill instead of be killed. it would be alot more fair if this was another vietnam wouldnt it?

also AMERICA CREATED HIP-HOP, for you geeks trying to get technical. i never saw a caveman do a wildstyle. "im going to america to learn the wildstyle". not to be an asshole its just true. but you keep acting like were nothing but a bunch of greedy assholes. keep emulating what this country has produced. and for the record i give full credit to you all for punk rock and raving. props.

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Listen up TD.

Its pretty tirering to hear you go on and on about how America supposedly invented graffiti.

Please stop that.

thats cool. its really not much of an issue as far as im concerned but theres alot of anti american type shit on here, a graf messagebord, and i dont think these kids are looking past theyre televisions and into their own lives. europes ill, just dont front on us.

cnn=lies. ok. but get your head out of your ass.

now im not so naieve as to think that the government doesnt influence the media, afterall, every person generally has some sort of political belief, and it can even be seen from news casters i guess. but ill believe cnn any day over some bay area zine telling me "h.i.v tests are a conspiracy." crazy ass conspiracy theories about the world printed at kinkos, and far left nuts have a harder time making a believer out of me than a camera with live battle field shots, leaving me to make my own opinion.

ive got cable and i watch other countries media reports on the war. same footage, different words. press mute.

america is not as bad as you all would like to make yourself believe. i cant believe my punk rock graffiti brain thinks this, but im afraid my brain is gonna be like my dads soon. ill still tag though and smoke weed til i die.

adapt cm....if a subway in my country told me to "mind the gap" id fall in it and sue the city. after a few months the gap would be gone, and id be rich. the brits are cool though. they stuck with "us". and all those smiling iraqi faces are care of america, britain, aus, and poland.

triple deker...good call on being an american is like being in a fucked up relationship with someone you love.

You're the most ignorant fuck that ever lived. You think a monkey can land a jet on an aircraft carrier. And what about that technology that allows pin point accuracy to do as little non intended damage as possible? Did monkeys invent that too? I'm sure you're a UN lover. Do you know that the US is the only member of the security council that never invaded a country to conquer land? The only land we ever took was for cemeterys to bury our brave who fight for assholes like you. I'm sure you hate the states until it's time for free health care or a loan for your liberal lame ass college. this country just faught the most humane war in human history and liberated the long suffering people of IRAQ from one of the biggest pieces of shit who ever lived. Name me another country who rolled through the land of their sworn enemy losing soldiers to save the lives of the citizens of that country. I'm still waiting... (idiot) PS, if you're not from here, then what i said still stands for those like you who live here, and believe me, there's no shortage of them.

lets just see what happens in the middle east over the next 2 years and we can look back and decide whether it was a good idea to perform this illegal war. a few hundread happy faces dancing and many more unhappy in the backround does not jusify the 10,000 plus dead in this lovely little war

lets just see what happens in the middle east over the next 2 years and we can look back and decide whether it was a good idea to perform this illegal war. a few hundread happy faces dancing and many more unhappy in the backround does not jusify the 10,000 plus dead in this lovely little war

Basically. by now you know your a dipshit, i noticed you dont talk so much anymore. it will be interesting to see what happens over the next 2 - 10 years. maybe my opinion americas government will change. if they really dont doanything to establish some sort of order and justice and just take oil and let kids starve then ill say fuck america too. then i guess ill just have to kill myself. war sucks, who really wanted this to happen? nobody. the middle east has been fucked up for thousands of years you idiot. the optimistic hope is that all this shit thats been going on will begin to open the gates of change. and it wont happen in 2 years you dyslexic nwolc.

i dont talk so much anymore because arguing with idiots gets shit pritty quick but u want more talk ok ill give u that..

The most telling thing about yesterdays "statue toppling" incident in Baghdad was how many of the 4 million residents of the city were NOT there to witness this "historic moment". Even the TV pictures show many people in the background barely paying attention, or even walking away as the statue came down. Only a couple of hundred people had gathered to watch and celebrate. Now compare this with the fall of the Berlin Wall - is there any comparison? - of course not. So it should be no surprise that the war continued today.

There will be no peace in Iraq until the Kurdish question is settled once and for all, possibly with a sovereign Kurdish state which requires the cooperation of Turkey and Syria, something one can only dream of.

Did I miss something? To the best of my knowledge, Saddam Hussein has not been confirmed dead. It would not be the first time a major battle was won only to find the enemy returning with more forces and winning the war. Even if the war is over, the world will not forget the oppression of America or the aid of the UK. We've dug ourselves into a hole that will take years for us to climb out of. Freedom does not necessarily make us free.

Many people seem to be failing to recognise that the arguments against this war were about more than whether the US could topple Saddam Hussein and whether the Iraqi people would be happy for this to happen the way that it has. The fact that this preliminary stage of this war has been won does not change the fact that it was done illegally and for contradictory and hypocritical reasons. Might is right again from now on apparently, and I for one still find that extremely frightening, especially when that might is in the hands of a man such as Bush.

all these quotes are varouis views from other people.

im never coming on this thread again coz arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics.. even if u win your still retarded

firstly id like to apoligize for offending the guy who lost a brother and using a stereotype on soldiers as idiots, i just am not a believer in following orders from anyone but me, soldiers and power structures are what cause mass killing and mass evils, the concept of having countries is in its self flawed, power corrupts and so as long as we have people following commands we will have people dying in the thousands. saddam is a evil man it is undeniable he needs to be removed but this is NOT the way, i do not no the total of soldiers killed in this war so far but i believe its somewhere around 5000 iraq (probally more) and the uk/us barely in the hundreads (i think). the fact is this is allready more than the twin towers attack.which by the way is nothing to do with saddam and that is a fact, terrorists dont belong to one country and terrosim will rise be a alarming rate after this "war" is "won". the thing that scares me is the amount of propaganda u pro war people actually soak up and believe. as for graffiti starting in america people have been vandalising things and creating things since time began mate dont be so small minded,

oh and as for my spelling, einstein was dyslexic

Thank you for understanding that certain phrases where very disturbing and hurtful. Apology accepted.

Also. I understand where you are coming from. before 9-11 i used to think the same way, anti government anti establishment etc etc. but 9-11 hit me hard, it hit home. this is why i think how i think now. As for you i do understand your feelings because this has not directly effected. As for Saddam not having any part of 9-11, by your statemnt i'd have to disagree. Saddam funds terrorism, if you dont believe that you should turn on the tube, look at how the iraqi's are fighting. the ystarp bombs to themselves, the yride motorcycles and do hit and runs on the military. We have found terrorist training camps all over Iraq. Are you not watching and reading about the same war that i am or are you getting your news off the bbc? your whole argument is blank with no "real" truth behind it.

"the thing that scares me is the amount of propaganda u pro war people actually soak up and believe. "

is that for 100% fact or did you just come up with that for a backup ?

Archived