war pieces..

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soneMILWwi

war is good. we have to show them we arnt scared. got to respect the soldiers who risk their lives for all us americans that they dont know...

war is good. we have to show them we arnt scared. got to respect the soldiers who risk their lives for all us americans that they dont know...

war isent good, soldiers are idiots who are too thick to do a intellegent job so they become trained monkeys for superior powers following commands blindely, people are dying in horrible painful ways and all your heroic defenders of peece are doing is pressing buttons and triggers on technolgy designed to kill without having to show the heroes what they are actually doing, as for that gimp of a leader bush and your pathetic small minded ignorant country it was obvouis all along that this was a attack based on racism against the arab scumbags that bombed your money gready center of your swollen pride and apparent freedom which by the way is why more that half of the world is starving because u have more food and money than u would ever need. dont u understand u cant fight a war agianst terrosim its not a country but a global injustice that suppresion cannot hide forever ... u want to support your troopps ? then fucking bring them home

Re: War Piece

Originally posted by Teflon

I got a nice war piece...but I dont know how to post images. When I try it just shows a clickable link on my screen but no image. Any help?

Sup Teflon?

Go here then upload ya flick....Then when you did that copy the URL for the flick, then when you post it post the address with the [ IMG ]URL[ /IMG ]. (delete the spaces)

Originally posted by adapt cm

war isent good, soldiers are idiots who are too thick to do a intellegent job so they become trained monkeys for superior powers following commands blindely, people are dying in horrible painful ways and all your heroic defenders of peece are doing is pressing buttons and triggers on technolgy designed to kill without having to show the heroes what they are actually doing, as for that gimp of a leader bush and your pathetic small minded ignorant country it was obvouis all along that this was a attack based on racism against the arab scumbags that bombed your money gready center of your swollen pride and apparent freedom which by the way is why more that half of the world is starving because u have more food and money than u would ever need. dont u understand u cant fight a war agianst terrosim its not a country but a global injustice that suppresion cannot hide forever ... u want to support your troopps ? then fucking bring them home

ok Tony go drink some tea and see me in the morning A brit talking about racism thats funny.

sorry fellas no disrespect to any of you as writers but this shit is weak. do we really care what graffitti kids in europe and america think about war no, and seeing artistic representations is extremely corny. would you really want to stop this war at this point? i dont think so. your opinion is worthless, stick to bboys and monsters.

Archived