Ken parK the Movie by Larry Clark (Kids)

Guest imported_Europe

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Where`s it showing fella?

I went to an advanced screening.

It's released in April, I think. Not sure if it will be on general release or not. There is a lot of implied violence and it is all live footage or interviews. 2.5hrs of it is too long for most people, I reckon.

But, if you liked City of God then you will probably like this. It's the real life version of it, with all the twists and turns in the plot, to boot.

Go watch it if you can.

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

Has anyone seen the movie he did before kids, I think it was larry clark that is. It was called "Gummo" and was pretty fucking disturbing, given I haven't seen this one yet. I liked Kids, and I thought Bully was a good movie too. Now that I know about this one, I can see myself going out of my way to get ahold of it.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by stylus1@Feb 8 2005, 03:14 AM

Has anyone seen the movie he did before kids, I think it was larry clark that is. It was called "Gummo" and was pretty fucking disturbing, given I haven't seen this one yet. I liked Kids, and I thought Bully was a good movie too. Now that I know about this one, I can see myself going out of my way to get ahold of it.

gummo was done by harmony korine, but it's in the same vein as clark's movies...

kids was great, shit just made me laugh 'ey telly ya moms tittys lookin good.' shit just reminded me of how i came up, minus the aids.

gummo was kind of beat. maybe i was too stoned but i didn't understand why someone was buying the dead cats from them in the first place, that weirdo in the rabbit suit was funny though.

bully was a pretty good movie, except the whole time i just kept thinking 'this dude is so much bigger than this skinny little faggot, why dooesn't he just whoop his ass for talking shit?'

• 1 month later...

Krap Nek. A friend of mine had a copy of it. We watched it over the weekend, it was so so bad. Way too much dick involved, that lil kid eating out his girlfriends mum was cool. She had a nice body. The threesome was kinda funny too, but that kid chocking himself and wackin off, that was a disgusting scene. I liked how he always fought with his grandpa. Callin him a liar and a cheat during scrabble ha.

Archived