Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

Ken parK the Movie by Larry Clark (Kids)

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kids was great, shit just made me laugh 'ey telly ya moms tittys lookin good.' shit just reminded me of how i came up, minus the aids.

gummo was kind of beat. maybe i was too stoned but i didn't understand why someone was buying the dead cats from them in the first place, that weirdo in the rabbit suit was funny though.

bully was a pretty good movie, except the whole time i just kept thinking 'this dude is so much bigger than this skinny little faggot, why dooesn't he just whoop his ass for talking shit?'

Guest krie

Krap Nek. A friend of mine had a copy of it. We watched it over the weekend, it was so so bad. Way too much dick involved, that lil kid eating out his girlfriends mum was cool. She had a nice body. The threesome was kinda funny too, but that kid chocking himself and wackin off, that was a disgusting scene. I liked how he always fought with his grandpa. Callin him a liar and a cheat during scrabble ha.