Hey, it's friday.

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welll its lunchtime saturday . so ill tell you what happened .

went to a mates party , sat around , drank from a 2 litre stubbie of beer ,

holy shit it was big , ill have photos soon to amaze and dazzel you with the pure

wonder of a beer to big to fit in a fridge . got tired , then went for a trek through the weird hills scrubland running drunk through peoples backyards being chased by massive dogs , all the time not being able to see coz it was pitch black . yada yada hit eggs at cars with gold clubs , same old shit . not a bad friday if i do say so

and krie , man i love that song , matty b is rather good .

I lounged around with my cousins. Went to coldstones for ice cream. Went to the bookstore. bought wyws. lame huh . then hollywood for pinks. saw lame motorcycle cool guys. haha biker boyzzzz. came home. tomorrow is the beach. promenade. shop. maybe venice. lameinizing. bye.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

^^^Damn

this dumb bitch that lives accross the street from me appears to be having a party so I think I might get 20 or 30 of my friends together with some rum and whiskey and just roll over there like we own the mother fucker....should be fun

if thats not going down probably rock some steel tonight.

damn zack morris you sound like me and my friends.....

fuck shit...friday was coo but it sucked at night.....

1.saw the new eddie griffin movie

2.played some video game at a homies house

3.went to eat at some chinese buffet(booomb diggay)

4.bought a fortie

5.got a rediculously outrageously painful migraine early on and couldnt drink or anything

6.took an exedrine...<<that shit woooooorks!!!!

I totally misinterpreted frat parties. I had a fucking blast! I danced till the sun came up. I got drunk out of my mind, and made out with some guy. I didn't even ask him for his name. I didn't give a fuck. It was great.

Proof you spend too muchtime online...

Originally posted by mr_president

i cant wait to see ya up on collegefuckfest.com!!!

Who cares if she made out with someone?

unless she's your girl, that shit don't matter.

effyoo/ just trying to comfort my own insecurities...

I've never been to a frat party and in this age of information I think I can see why. I've always heard about the strange initiation rites and the ridiculous pranks they pull on each other but some of the shit I've seen of these "frat parties" it's like a competition of who can do the dumbest shit and drink the most and get naked and fuck the most or bet on who's fucking who and drinking while dressed like a monkey butler. To think educated people who are the future of america are acting like this. Thank god I've never been to a frat partie. I'll chill with my people.

Is it friday? no saturday. technically sunday. time is relative and right now it's revolving around me shooting guns tommorow and desperately trying to turn myself into robocop.

who just blew my cover?

Deleted in 3.2.1....

*edit.

See, you take everything personally. Relax, I feel yooo dood.

___got your joke, it just isn't funny when its said over a message board.

The Medium Is The Message.

I just came up with a "Theory of the Frat Party".

Frats are all about fraternity, hence acceptance. Maybe people join a frat because they feel like they need to belong. Given the strangeness of the initiation rites acceptance must mean alot to them judging by the lengths they go. I am going to take it a step further and say perhaps these frat parties are a projection of people trying to be "cool". Given the lofty and even ludacris standards of coolness in the modern media that would explain these raucous acts of denegration. Why I can even think of a few examples from my own life off the top of my head.

My cousins gf saying once "Now he's done EVERYTHING! That is so cool." Doing everything is not cool! I can think of plenty things I don't want to do, I really don't care how cool it's considered.

Or my brother just the other day when we ate some bad meat said "I didn't think such a tough guy like you would be picky about his meat!" And I said something of the lines of "Is eating shit cool to you or something?"

I think coolness has become something of an epidemic.

We need the fonz to come back and set the record straight.

Originally posted by villain

I've always heard about the strange initiation rites and the ridiculous pranks they pull on each other but some of the shit I've seen of these "frat parties" it's like a competition of who can do the dumbest shit and drink the most and get naked and fuck the most or bet on who's fucking who and drinking while dressed like a monkey butler.

One of my best-friends growing up is in a sorority. From what I've learned from her, the negative frat boy stereotypes are pretty much on point. There's always exceptions; some of them are really fucking cool, including my friend of course. I'm always open to new opportunities. I made the best out of being somewhere completely out of my environment (which is being surrounded by a bunch of rich white kids) but I still had a lot of fun. I don't think I would attempt to have relationships with these people outside of partying. That pretty much explains why I didn't even bother getting to know the guy I met there (even though my friend swears he's "so fucking hot"), and did not take things further than just a completely meaningless drunken make out session.

TEASE

Your mom needs to wash your mouth out with soap. Don't call me a bitch just because someone else pissed you off. If you're gonna say stupid shit, you should be prepared to act like a man for once and back yourself up without sounding like an insecure little kid.

• 3 months later...

YYYAAAAYAYYAYAYAY

i'm so hyper right now i can't sit here anymore.

i even have my whole weekend mapped out. it can't start soon enough.

fri

after work out for a motorcycle ride

then the girls come over and we get ready

then the night club and extreme intoxication

sat

the carpet guy is coming by early Am

then i'm going sailing on the boat all day

then dinner with the girls

then go out to some bar and talk shit about everyone

sun

go out to the cape, go for a quick 5 mile run

then go to my friend's parents pool and lounge

then come back and either go to an art show or to an outdoor bar until it closes

then work.

Archived