HILARIOUS REAL LIFE NAMES

brown twinkie

okay....in the spirit of the third rail thread on silly writers names......

lets post real life names that you've come across.....

and let me say i feel sorry for these people...really...

mine:

in public school there was a kid that we pranked a bunch of times, his name was DARREN DINKEL.........poor guy.

my dad had a client a couple of years ago, unfortunately his last name overshadowed his first and my dad forgets what his first name is now, but his last name was TITLICK......for real......i swear....TITLICK................................

i would love to know what his first name was....or if he was married and what his wifes name was.....me and my dad like to hope his first name was Dick.........heh....heh heh heh...................................

more if and when they come to me.......................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy:

in my cities phonebook....

Stu Pidas

Holding Pecker

Chief Vodkadrunkn

and i met that Dick Assman guy that was oin letterman....

oohhh yeah! that was funny as shit. I've got a flick of me and my cousin next to the "home of dick assman" sign he had set up. he was selling all that tacky shit to tourists...the t-shirts and posters....best month of his life probably. the place was always packed with cars...we were just passing by on our way back from BC....

there was a guy that ran for public office around here and his last name was dyke and on his sigh his last name was HUGE so you would be driving and see this small print then under it the word DYKE reall really big them more small type under it..I have one of his signs somewhere.

haha...all those are funny...i went to school with a guy named kenny dick(not funny),but his dads name was harry(funny)and his moms name was anita(even funnier),but then my name is ocho-sum-ting(half mexican/half chinese)...so who am i to talk?

Guest dBUSH

I was working graveyard one night when a severly aggitated and good-looking red-head was walking the halls of my establishment cursing the air. I asked her what the trouble was, to which she replied, "I'm looking for my husband's room. His name is Dick Sweat." After finding Mr. Dick Sweat's room I considered changing my name to Harry Balls so I could get a woman like that. But alas, I also found out Dick Sweat was a racecar driver.

there was a kid around here whose name was Robert Holding Aycock. i believe his mother's maiden name was Holding, which is a presitgious name in his town so that's why his parents gave him that as a middle name, but he still told everybody his middle name was Thomas. truth came out at graduation when he was called up to get his diploma, and as i've been told so did the laughter. lots of it. the poor bastard. i guess that's the price he had to pay to be driving around in his white land rover discovery his parents gave him.

i also believe there's a Dick Trickle, a nascar driver.

TAKE THE TIME TO READ..... THIS IS CRAZY SHIT.

i dunno if this was to funny but it defanetly made me laugh well until.... well u'll find out.

ok some im out at the beach walking down the strip and this chick is starin hardcore that worked in the this store along the strip. so i go in to talk to her. and liek she was helping someone and her friend walks up and was like are u waiting to talk to guido or guedo ( pronouned ga-we-doe ) < yes like that little fucker that dick rode jaba the hunt in star wars episode one that flew around. so i was liek guedo? and she pointed her out and i was like oh yea. so im already think fuck this is chick has a weird name but she was dope as hell. so i was liek fuck it. and so im talking to her and like she streches and her shirt comes up a little and all i see is a happy trail about an inch from side to side. and was thick as hell it was the nastiest thing i had ever seen. so yea i shoulda just left her alone after i found out her name was guedo oh well so is life.

JINKS KRA....

Guest cracked ass

An old woman named Toppie Smellie was interviewed on a commercial for a shake-n-bake-type coating called Oven Fry.

Eden Gay Cocks...not only was that her name but thats what they always said over the loud speaker when they paged her...heh....

on a list at work i ran across a Harry D....pretty funny but not as funny as Eden Gay Cocks....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

a girl in my class is named... erin hootin holleran....(not nasty or anything - but sorta silly)

her parents thought it would be funny - i guess shes old enough to laugh about it now -but said it freaked her out as a kid...

Archived