Simples, post your simples here.

TEEHEEHEE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. I WILL!!

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

OOOOH HECS would you just keep your dumb shit to yourself.

BUT I GOT 2 FAQ'S FOR YOU!! ARE YOU GAY??? JK... YOUR SIMPLE SAYS ASKE......IS THAT WHAT YOU WRITE??? AND BEING GOOD AT INLINES AND ALL COULD YOU PLEASE POST SOME WORK WITH YOU DOING SOME :INLINES:???

Originally posted by HECZONER

BUT I GOT 2 FAQ'S FOR YOU!! ARE YOU GAY??? JK... YOUR SIMPLE SAYS ASKE......IS THAT WHAT YOU WRITE??? AND BEING GOOD AT INLINES AND ALL COULD YOU PLEASE POST SOME WORK WITH YOU DOING SOME :INLINES:???

I might write aske and i might write other things aswell but hey.

i hate sketching and i can only do sketch'ups of my "real" tag on life sized objects.

Originally posted by Joker

This is all I got... and it's not even that simple... or a sketch. Sorry for bothering you.

Don't worry what teeheehee says, if thats what you've got to post, then lets see more. MORE DAMNIT!

jk. I really dig your shit though, keep up the good work.

oh u think i coulda asked u that when u were acting like a fucken faggot ass dum bitch ass fucken toy ass fruit cake ass bitch on my thread?? u dumass dont spamm mine and i wont spam yours ... you idiot.....

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

OOOOOHHH NOMAQ BABY GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE YOUR GRAFFITI IS SOOOO SOOOO GOOD IT TURNS ME ON C'MON BABY TAKE ME NOW ! ! !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it was funny.

Archived