Simples, post your simples here.

TEEHEEHEE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ]:{o>

i'd post something i just did, but my camera is full of important pics and i anit got a scanner

Delete it, it's not A FUCKING SIMPLE GRRR

i want to be able to see a personal "style" not a non readable load of junk

Originally posted by Girth Brooks

to state it more simply..your style is whack..its not effective at all..if you're gonna bomb you should think about doing it right.

EAT A DICK, ITS VIRTUALY A THROW UP..ITS MEANT TO BE QUICK AND SIMPLE, ANYWAY YOU THINK THATS ALL I HAVE? THATS JUST SOMTHING I THREW TOGETHER FOR THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU FASHION QUEEN.

you're a toy ...i don't expect you to understand...and don't think because i paint trains i don't bomb.

I BET YOUR TALKING ABOUT FREIGHTS MATE.....HALFSTEPPER CENTRAL IF YOU ASK ME..HAHAHAHAH

you're a fool man...nothing is going to change that..and your scene must be pretty weak if you're out painting the crap you just posted and getting respect for it...keep it fake..

NO YOUR THE FOOL FUCKHEAD,YOU JUST PROOVED YOURSELF A BITCH BY POSTING ALL THIS SHIT..

AS FOR WHAT I DO IF YOU WANT TO SEE I WOULD BE HAPPY TO EMAIL YOU SOME PICS , OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP COZ YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW STUPID YOU SOUND RIGHT NOW.

TOLD YOU YOU WOULD BE BACK FAGGOT!

Originally posted by Girth Brooks

whack?and lose the cheesy cracks dude..simple fast and effective..haha..herrrrrbbb...that is all..im done.

fuck you... I paint what I want faggot...

I almost regret saying this coz its pretty cliche on a message board but, post your own shit and lets see substanciate some of your verbal diarea.

EXTRA EXTRA.... HECS JOCKS HIMSELF

Originally posted by HECZONER

OH YEAH, ITS HECZ WITH A FUCKIN Z;)

i know, and i choose to spell it wrong because i did it once about half a year ago and you were an asshole about it, so deal with it. . . hecs

Archived