like..yeah omg.

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Next time she says some stupid shit im gonna have to bitch her out. i cant handke this fucking job anymore, i take reservations for this bar/lounge, and apparently i am not good at it, im supposed to know what people look like by talking to them on the phone. i guess i let too many guidos get reservations this weekend. fucking assholes at this place. how the fuck am i supposed to know what people look like by hearing a voice. fucking ridiculous. im pisssed.

this one time I was talking to this gorl I know. Shes not fat but has a bit of....lets say baby fat, anyways, shes complaining about not getting any guys. Shes all like" I'm too fat" and what did this genius say to her..............."your not that fat"....I felt like a dick...oh man :lol:

Originally posted by sadangry

Next time she says some stupid shit im gonna have to bitch her out. i cant handke this fucking job anymore, i take reservations for this bar/lounge, and apparently i am not good at it, im supposed to know what people look like by talking to them on the phone. i guess i let too many guidos get reservations this weekend. fucking assholes at this place. how the fuck am i supposed to know what people look like by hearing a voice. fucking ridiculous. im pisssed.

what the fuck??? so you're supposed to take reservations according what ethnicity their customers are? ummm, isn't that called discrimination? tell them to watch the fuck out or your 12oz buddy suki will go throw her fatness around and smother them.

its not based on ethnicity, its based on hottness. you can be fucking green for all they care as long as you are hot. and somehow i am supposed to be a hottness meter by hearing the voice on the phone. and it confuses me why they gave me a job here, i look like a scumbag all the time, i roll in hung over, late and in the same hoodie every day... but i guess thats very new york of me. uhh this job sucks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived