Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kettiecat

I hate when sad things happen

I just got a call from one of my close friends....he's on spring break....and he got a call that his lil brother came home from school and found his mother shot dead in the garage....I felt so bad for him....like what do you say.....i was just like if there is anything i can do for you give me a call....but i felt so worthless.:cry2:

My hamster and turtle died in the same week.

Maybe some naked pictures of kettie could help dull the pain.

i had a friend call me while she was in the process of overdosing... i found out the next morning...

shit like that sucks...

Originally posted by Pistol

Maybe some naked pictures of kettie could help dull the pain.

word.

Guest uncle-boy

2 of my child-hood best friends died of leukimia.

nate and scott. RIP

my ex-girlfriend was raped the other month in vegas.

blah blah blah, life is shitty.

my condolences to your friend, if that happend to me. i would have killed some people by now.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

my condolences to your friend, if that happend to me. i would have killed some people by now.

It was only a little while ago too...........I'm still really disturbed over it............someone is gonna get fucked up one day.........I've got a lot inside that I need to let go...............WATCH OUT NOW! ;)

Originally posted by mr_president

kid must have been killer at hide-n-go-seek...

haha... as completely innapropriate as that was, its easily the funniest thing youve ever said. it was even witty.

amazing.

thats horrible

im also going to a funeral tomorrow for a family friend

People die everyday....Ive stopped caring, too many friends and too many innocent people. God is dead. My condolences......

Originally posted by Aske

God is dead.

how can something die that doesnt exist?

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I just got a call from one of my close friends....he's on spring break....and he got a call that his lil brother came home from school and found his mother shot dead in the garage....I felt so bad for him....like what do you say.....i was just like if there is anything i can do for you give me a call....but i felt so worthless.:cry2:

you did and said the best thing you could have as a friend. no matter what you say, it really doesn't make them feel better but it's nice for them to know you are there for the. one of my best friends came home and thre was his mom hanging in the backyard by the neck. what can you say? just be there for them.

then she said "won't you shoot me in the head!?!" we shot the breeze and drank malt liqour instead. passed out together in the bed or the shed.....i don't recall.

a kid i absolutely hated found his mom stabbed to death and his dad headfirst in the stove.......don't know how traumitizing that is :( condolonces to you and your friend...

a year ago one of my friends was thrown form a truck in a accident and the trunk tumbled on to him. that shit was so fucked up. it was a week before x-mas and he was on vacation.:( when i went to the funneral his grandma just kept hunging me and telling me that he loved all his firends more than anything. she was crying and that shit felt like a ton of bricks hit me. still miss him till today. rip mike

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this