Brass Knuckels

Guest popasquat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

like 2 years ago i was drunk at a rave and i saw some in a car next to me so i broke in (the doors were unlocked) and jacked them and walked around the party showing em off, turns out there was a kid hiding in the trunk of the car from his dad and heard everything i said and found out who i was. then he told his K dealing friend to kick my ass but i just busted out the good ol' knucks and knocked his fucking block off. aight well i didnt really kick his ass but the rest is true :)

Guest sneak

if you need to use knucks your a pussy.

ash trays in socks are where its at, and will remain to be at.

yeah okay - VJ got me on that one. Knuckles are designed to totally smash a person's face into broken bones and teeth.. I admit it.

At the same time it protects your hand. I would never use them 1 on 1 .. Unless I really hated the guy..

Bottom line: Brass knuckles win the fight

A little boy wakes up three nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parents' bedroom. Finally, one morning he goes to his mom and says, "Mommy, every night I hear you and daddy making noise and when I look in you're bouncing up and down on him."

His mom is taken by surprise and says. "Oh... well I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again."

The boy says, "That won't work."

His mom says, "Why?"

The boy replies. "Because the lady next door comes by after you leave each day and blows him back up!"

Guest sneak

^^nice...

imagine taking that baby out with you..

"oh, you and your pikey friends want my money / cigarettes? step this way boys..."

If you've got access to a shop and welding equipment you can make brass knuckles yourself. My friend has a set given to him by some guy in hell's angels heh. basically 4 nuts that you can fit your fingers thru are welded together, and a small rounded bar is welded along the bottom. Fucking hardcore, none of that bullshit "paper weight" stuff, these things were heavy!

i have a big crazy ass pair my homie made me in his welding class thing..fuck fighting fair..i'll use these if i know im gonna get my ass kicked ahaha..unless i think there gonna pull a gun out

man i dont have time to be putting cue balls in socks and shit... the fuck are you gonna find a pool ball to put in your damn sock? thats right, drunk at a pool hall. and while you're taking off your sock and fitting a cue ball in it, the other guy is destroying your head and face with a pool stick.

i hate people who carry weapons when they know damn well they shouldnt need them. if you live in a rough neighborhood or whatever, thats one thing, but when you're whipping out a knife or some fuckin brass knuckles on people just cuz you can, thats pathetic.

but this made me think: what do you guys think of weapons in general? i mean, i can see like if you're going out at night, maybe in uncharted territory with semi-sketchy people or people that might be associated with sketchy people or you might run into some shit, whatever, having a knife in your pocket would be reasssuring and could get you out of a bad situation and maybe save your life.. but then again pulling out some shit just because you're too pussy to fight or take the beating in a fight you shouldnt have gotten into anyway is weak.

so if you're still reading this, what do you think?

I think you guys better have your attorney and a good bail bondsman on speed-dial, is what I think. Read it again "P-R-O-H-I-B-I-T-E-D W-E-A-P-O-N". It doesn't matter if you're defending the Virgin Mary against all the Angels of Satan, hit his ass with a prohibited weapon, and you're going to prison, sure as shit.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

but this made me think: what do you guys think of weapons in general?

having a knife in your pocket would be reasssuring and could get you out of a bad situation and maybe save your life.. but then again pulling out some shit just because you're too pussy to fight or take the beating in a fight you shouldnt have gotten into anyway is weak.

so if you're still reading this, what do you think?

Someone told me this and it makes alot of sense:

What? you're gonna cary a knife so it can be taken away from you and you'll end up getting shanked?

But, I used to have this little cool lighter that I got in the Philippines. Its a functioning lighter/ keychain/ switchblade. If I could only find one here...

what about a lighter in your fist? does that shit actually work? cuz thats something i could be down with... no extra hassle... sounds like it might be a shitty idea, like it would just hurt your hand... but i dunno.

Archived