Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dELiSs

NAPS.

Naps are probably one of the best thing ever. They own fo sheez. My thread kicks your ass and I just took the best nap ever. Now for cereal.

woot.

I unfortunately do not take naps. The rare occasion will occur when that happens though, and I'll be damned if they [naps] don't own me.

Word is born in the soil with a seed, YO!

It is freezing in my room. And i like waking up to my warm comftorable bed. unlike kettiecat's cold bed. har har i'm funny. Yeah go naps. <3. It's even better when you you're napping and you have a good dream. Some reason I woke up all happy. Nice bonus.

Originally posted by dELiSs

It is freezing in my room. And i like waking up to my warm comftorable bed. unlike kettiecat's cold bed. har har i'm funny. Yeah go naps. <3. It's even better when you you're napping and you have a good dream. Some reason I woke up all happy. Nice bonus.

to me it's better when a hot chick takes a nap with me

i hate naps....i can never wake up feeling refreshed...i always feel tired and hungover even when i havent been drinking...plus i cant sleep just a lil bit...i gotta sleep for five or more hours....and i always feel like ive missed out on something.....

OHH SHIT , I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE SOME NORTH AMERICAN PROPHETS SOCIETY SHIT

VANCITY REPRESENT

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this