The appreciation of appreciation of appreciation of threads,thread,thread!

Guest NoamChomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

MANUSCRIPT REPLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HARDT!!!!

PLEASE BEWEEB!!!

:king: :king: :king: :king:

WHERE MY NINJAS AT!!!!?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

FUCK THA HATERS,WHERE MY NINJAS AT?:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Guest NoamChomsky

Tease,i remember back in the day when me and my peoples used to go chill in this dudes frontyard during the break between 3rd and 4th period.We went there alot and eventually started adding personal touches to his yard,like we would move furniture from the dudes backyard to his front yard and we kept a coffee can as an ashtray on his porch.We liked the setup alot,then one day my friend brought these trashy mexican hoes to the chill spot,and they were all high and shit one of them announced that she had to use the bathroom and just walked into the dudes house!i didnt really want any part of a B&E rap so i stayed outside but my boy followed the chicks in.im waiting outside for ten minutes and i start to wonder what the fucks goin on so i walk in there and here noises from the dudes bedroom so i go in there and hes fuckin one of the girls while the other ones watching,anyways,yada yada yada we didnt use the chill spot anymore after that.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

i walk in there and here noises from the dudes bedroom so i go in there and hes fuckin one of the girls while the other ones watching,anyways,yada yada yada we didnt use the chill spot anymore after that.

a real man would of started boning the other one and trade off with his boy...shame on you for not ingaging, and shame on your boy who had the oppertunitty for a 3 way...all you have to you is look at the bitch watching get up go to her and start rubing her bean. :huh?: ...well at least your boy got to bone:o

Archived