to be painted

bfunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

B IS OK.. F.. dont look like an F.. U is ok but is kinda toyish.. leave more space for the N too show i did the k.. work on the hand... and if you paint this dont use more then 2 colors.. like somthing with a white fill perhaps or it will look cheap.. and wal mart paint sucks!!! pitch the extra buck or 2 for good stuff... and use a fat cap if you can...:D

your all a bunch of bitches excluding the thread starter and Teehee...

let the kid paint it and learn..graffiti taste is very subjective and if you fucking pack of half ass critics ram your opinions of stlye down his throat he might never develop the freshest style you ever seen...

let the kid do what he wants, paint and learn ya vultures..

why you hatin on bfunk for, give the new kid some slack, at least he wants to get up, how many people on this board dont paint, i say paint it, paint it in more than one place, do it as big as possible,do what you feel is best, but the "f" definetly looks like a "c" and the "n" should be out more, but hey if thats what your feelin, more power to ya, dont let no one bring you down

ouch... That k most def needs a doctor. And why don't you continue the letters down? Finish that up, it's not like you're painting a freight. Or are you? In any case for the sketch you should make it whole

Guest diggity

put some bottom on those letters. and i think i disagree with 90% of the shit in this thread. unlike others i dont like that B at all, reminds me of the mountains on supermario. best advice i can give you is find a throwup you like and bite the shit out of it until you get a better understanding of what makes it work. then like someone else said, do that shit 10 million times on paper, before long you wont beable to see where it origianlly came from and it will be yours.

Originally posted by Nomaq

that background made me laugh... yo come up with a 1liner throwie... and try to use the same B and U and K cause there all sick... F and the N can go ssome were else ...

if he's gonna paint he doesn't need to one-line it..it's jus the f thats messed up..looks more like a c

Archived