Your first job?

Wink ONE

Guest uncle-boy

no.

i only consume alhcohol, buds, and painkillers.

the rest is just me being a self loathing asshole crybaby.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

would you liike fries with that??

i just applied to a bunch of places since i moved to cali, then the other day i realizes i had put down the wrong fucking telephone number on all the applications.

shit balls.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Washing cars and getting rid of debris on people's roofs after hurricanes.

My first REAL job was in summer camp though... I applied for a counselor position but I was too young (16), so they put me in charge of sporting equipment. All I did was sit around and play ping pong and basketball, and every hour counselors would come buy to sign out random shit. It paid OK, and we had some absolutely outrageous drunken times at counselor parties. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

my second job, and my favorite to date, was at an ice cream shop... i gained alot of weight but everything tasted so damn good :)

My second job was also an ice cream shop.... so far that's been my favorite job too. The owners were never there. We had a lot of ice, water, and whip cream fights. My best-friend used to come in with me in the morning, and we'd steal quarts of ice cream and cakes for all our friends. Good times.

:)

first job was a cashier at West Marine

second, third and fourth jobs were as a sailing instructor. those are pimps jobs honey pies. all day sailing out in the sun!

then

- coffee shop person

- school bus driver

then starts the semi-professional jobs

Archived