Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ETHREADZNY

SUPERNATURAL: THE LOST FREESTYLE TAPES

Recommended Posts

i saw him open up for dilated and j5 a few years back....

 

i didnt know shit about him....not saying much considering my hip hop knowledge is limited....

 

but the dood came on and knocked everyones socks off....full on freestyles with crowd participation...really really smooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i saw the same show in new haven and northhampton mass. Instantly I was amazed by supernatural. the three words freestyle was sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mental invalid

i saw him open up for dilated and j5 a few years back....

 

i didnt know shit about him....not saying much considering my hip hop knowledge is limited....

 

but the dood came on and knocked everyones socks off....full on freestyles with crowd participation...really really smooth

 

same here at the fillmore in sf, i enjoyed his performance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hype wilson

THE BEATS SOUND OUT DATED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mental invalid

small fucking world.....im sure we probably brushed shoulders at toads

its very possible. the show was quality, but I had the unfortunate experiance of having some junkie puke on my shoes...

 

and mr_president I am pretty sure you might be able to buy it at tower records. I know you can order it online at www.amazon.com and www.sandboxautomatic.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he was on the freestyle session 6 video. fool is coolio. and yes, three words is thugster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, sorry about that, ill buy ya a new pair of kicks for xmas....

 

by the way ethread....jungle bros and black sheep are playing the knitting factory soon....just thought id pass it around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mental invalid

yeah, sorry about that, ill buy ya a new pair of kicks for xmas....

 

by the way ethread....jungle bros and black sheep are playing the knitting factory soon....just thought id pass it around

 

damn id kill to see black sheep. ive been bumping "a wolf in sheeps clothing" all week. certified classic...definetely top 5 hiphop album.

 

SIMALAK CHILD SIMASIMALAK CHILDD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Saw him do a short performance at Freestyle Session 6 in LA (bboy event) a few years back... fucking off the hook. I tried getting him to rhyme about my leather hat, but no dice. Beer,

 

El Mamerro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by swif1

he was on the freestyle session 6 video. fool is coolio. and yes, three words is thugster.

 

 

yeah i seen that shit too. too bad i lost that video.

this is dedicated to the bboys.

 

 

CROS ONE

style elements CRUMDS remind poe J RAWK

havikoro lil jon moy marlon seen them at bboy city 8

la BRAKERS ruin frankie caveman

circle of fire cody orb the balance seth

and so on and so on

 

i will be at FREESTYLE SESSION this year or the pro am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mental invalid

yeah, sorry about that, ill buy ya a new pair of kicks for xmas....

 

by the way ethread....jungle bros and black sheep are playing the knitting factory soon....just thought id pass it around

 

once again mental invalid coming through with the show info. thanks man.. a show I would like to see. Keep me informed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by TuffKid

yeah i seen that shit too. too bad i lost that video.

this is dedicated to the bboys.

 

 

CROS ONE

style elements CRUMDS remind poe J RAWK

havikoro lil jon moy marlon seen them at bboy city 8

la BRAKERS ruin frankie caveman

circle of fire cody orb the balance seth

and so on and so on

 

i will be at FREESTYLE SESSION this year or the pro am.

 

 

 

I'm guessing you're aware that your handle in here is the same as one of the most absolutely insanely ill power move bboys in the world... who ripped it at FS6 no less.

 

If you watch the Supernat performance on that video, you can see me putting my hat on his head as he walks among the crowd, haha. Beer,

 

El Mamerro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×