mo money mo problems.

MASk!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the problems come when your an ignorant fuck who just happened to fall onto a few million, you decide that a couple million is a lot of money and you decide to try to hang with the big boys....only problem is youve got 2 or three mill, theyve got 20 or 30....i see these jack asses driving around in their e classes all day....funny part, they are further in the hole than i am....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

mo money mo problems. i hated that fuckin song and the video. it blew.

but it's true. if you hit the lotto or some shit and got 10 mil, then you'd have people all on ya jock askin for money. and there's a possibility that mad peeps are gonna wanna start shit, and wanna woop ya ass. this creates problems. if you're like me, these problems lead to a murder charge. i'd straight bust some bitch that asked me for money.

i don't have money, i do have problems. hey look at that backstreet boy who had to go into rehab. he has mad amounts of money, but he had to go into rehab for alcoholism and depression. about what though? i don't get it. scream for attention.

only if you still wanna kick it in the projects. i know there is a difference between being famous and rich and just being rich. if everyone knew who you were there will be problems. if you were just rich, no one would really give a fuck.

Originally posted by Devilush:

i don't have money, i do have problems. hey look at that backstreet boy who had to go into rehab. he has mad amounts of money, but he had to go into rehab for alcoholism and depression. about what though? i don't get it. scream for attention.

alcoholism what a pussy he obviously wasnt drinking enough if he was still depressed

Guest kOmega

the matter of the fact is peopel with money have the same problems juss peopel tend to notice them more cuz they have money "more attention" its not that you have more problems its juss that they are more noticable to other people..

Guest Pilau Hands

Superstar*, actually i think his grandmother died and they were very close. That led to the drinking...or so I heard.

It's not like I was there or anything...It's not like I paid four hundred dollars for his used underwear and toenail clippings on e-bay or anything...that's just crazy talk...crazy...You're crazy. Shut up.

Anyone in music that bitches about being famous pisses me off. Just quit. Make your music on the side and stop doing tours and shit if you hate the money so much.

I'm with you, I'm broke, I have problems. Anyone who says money can't buy love, doesn't have enough money hahahahaha fart*.

Archived