What the hell have you done to my beautiful war for oil?

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

do you think that they will kill saddam or his look alike?

haha..or make him watch southpark..do you think he's seen "southpark the movie"?

Originally posted by willy.wonka

do you think that they will kill saddam or his look alike?

haha..or make him watch southpark..do you think he's seen "southpark the movie"?

I'm Sure he saw it .

I hear his favorite band is ABBA!!

Did any one else hear this?

from rense.com

The US Has Already

Lost The War

By Russel Walker

4-3-3

While most people are watching pictures of Baghdad and Iraq on TV for the latest war developments, they simply do not realize that the US has already lost the war.

The US has a 6.4 trillion-dollar national debt which is growing. The monthly deficit of payments is about 35 billion. In the last 6 months the US dollar has fallen about 20% against all major currencies. The Euro has become the currency of choice for many nations, challenging the dollar for world financial domination. Bankruptcies are at an all time high. Many states are having the worst financial crisis in their histories.

Conservative estimates reckon that an Iraqi war will cost US taxpayers between $200 and $300 billion dollars. This will occur:

* even as elderly Americans on fixed incomes live in poverty, unable to afford proper medications and care

* even as our environment, our schools, highways, mass transit, and railroads deteriorate from lack of funds

* even as the quality of American life sinks so that the quality of Israeli life, based on the illegal occupation of Palestinian land (condemned by U.N. resolutions), may improve.

* even as Red China continues to improve its industrial progress and offer more items including rockets and nuclear bombs to a world market for sale.

* even as US industry continues to shut plants and lay off workers.

* even while we give foreign aid of about 15 billion a year with new proposals to increase the foreign aid beyond that figure.

* even as the stock market continues its three-year slide with no bottom insight.

* even as petroleum prices are about as high as they have ever been

The United States is collapsing around our ears. It's mixture of politically correct lunacy, corporate fascism, media spin control and economic decay is simply not sustainable for much longer. What the whore media parades as strength is really weakness. What we are told is wisdom is simply stupidity. What we are told about economic prosperity is in reality a rigged fraud, careening into a black hole of bankruptcy. Our deliberately undermined economic system will soon come crashing down, just as our historic enemies have carefully planned.

The US Has Lost Its Soul

It is estimated that with the first Gulf War and the ensuing 10 years of bombing that Iraq h as lost about 1.4 million people. That will make some sickies happy but the US has told every lie, paid any bribe, killed any woman, child and non-combatant without regard for the sanctity of life or any of the basic values of Western Civilization. Rumsfield calls this freedom. I call it evil.

I have seen many news clips of thousands of Iraqis in the streets with automatic weapons. How many people in the streets in the US do you see with automatic weapons? For a couple of minutes maybe followed by 10 years in jail. Bush calls this liberty. I call it utter hypocrisy. We will see a long lasting guerrilla war to remove the alien occupation force from the land. You can bet your bottom dollar that if Bush rebuilds Iraq that no one will be allowed to have automatic weapons except the alien foreign masters who will be hated for their omnibus criminality.

Bush talks about ending terrorism. I thought that is what Afghanistan was supposed to do. Instead the US uses 'Shock and Awe' super MOAB (Mother of all Bombs) to terrorize a civilian population. Fortunately, it has not worked.

If you or I were to try to bribe a government official it would be a violation of the Hobbs Act. Bush can offer bribes in the billions (of taxpayer's money) to many governmental officials and still be regarded as an honest Christian man. I can only conclude that you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Bush talks about the weapons of mass destruction. Well, the US is the all-time world leader in this field. We nuked the Japs. We used Agent Orange and other herbicides in Viet Nam. Agent Orange was both a biological and chemical killer. Every shell used gunpowder or a substitute for its propulsion. That is the use of chemistry as an agent of destruction pure and simple.

We allegedly have a First Amendment in this country. When it comes to the proselytizing and furthering the aims of Zionism then nothing can come in its way. Just as Trent Lott spoke the truth only to sell his soul due to newspaper pressure, Jim Moran knew the score but he also would not stand up for his beliefs. Every other Congressman and Senator should have stood up for Moran but they knew what had happened to James Trafficant and were afraid. The Bible talks about the 'fear of the jews' five times. Some things never appear to change.

The bottom line is that when the US fights for the Jews, we loose all sense of morality and decency and forfeit any right to call ourselves Christian.

Sincerely yours,

Russell Walker

Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

The bottom line is that when the US fights for the Jews, we loose all sense of morality and decency and forfeit any right to call ourselves Christian.

AW CRAP! We're fighting for Jews? I thought we were fighting for oil!

this sucks... worst war EVER!

Archived