concept of family...

spacemanspif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by superunknown

that crow and fucko car sucks alot of ass. im sorry , but it does.

I sure you suck alot of ass aswell making a stupid comment like that, But then again Toys will hate so I guess your excused.

As much as the dude benches , just think about all the fr8s he could anonymously diss, just like you all anonymously talk shit on the 12oz..

The last dumass that ran his mouth online was the first to want to shake my hand when he saw me on the track.. Funny how that works, isn't it

Originally posted by allcountry

I sure you suck alot of ass aswell making a stupid comment like that, But then again Toys will hate so I guess your excused.

As much as the dude benches , just think about all the fr8s he could anonymously diss, just like you all anonymously talk shit on the 12oz..

The last dumass that ran his mouth online was the first to want to shake my hand when he saw me on the track.. Funny how that works, isn't it

yo, i know you didnt quote me, but i also had to say that crow was weak man...and im NEVER anon on here...everyone knows me...ive met crow before, hes a reall nice guy, and benches like crazy...but that doesnt mean people cant criticize something just cuz a dude takes lots of photos....crow posted a train i did when i started the other day, and i was the first in line to point out how horrible it is. id expect nothing less from anyone else being honest..we all have some shitty ones out there. crow has gotten lots better, but that half-filled thing going over that fresh logo just isnt cutting it...thats all im saying. if you think everyone has to sweat everything everyone does just cuz theyre a nice dude, you obviously havent spent much time in any big city graff scene. respect to crow...he knows i love him.

Originally posted by cheerleader

yo, i know you didnt quote me, but i also had to say that crow was weak man...and im NEVER anon on here...everyone knows me...ive met crow before, hes a reall nice guy, and benches like crazy...but that doesnt mean people cant criticize something just cuz a dude takes lots of photos....crow posted a train i did when i started the other day, and i was the first in line to point out how horrible it is. id expect nothing less from anyone else being honest..we all have some shitty ones out there. crow has gotten lots better, but that half-filled thing going over that fresh logo just isnt cutting it...thats all im saying.

if you think everyone has to sweat everything everyone does just cuz theyre a nice dude, you obviously havent spent much time in any big city graff scene. respect to crow...

he knows i love him. (( that gays ))

I got some sloppy trains rolling for 10 years now myself there hoss, But like you said I didn't quote you slimmy.

"""if you think everyone has to sweat everything everyone does just cuz theyre a nice dude, you obviously havent spent much time in any big city graff scene "" --- What the hell are you talking about ??

Archived