Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

odwalla/naked juice

how many of you guys drink this shit? i swear it's a gift from the gods it's so fucking good it makes me want to cry and it's also ridiculously healthy. it's actually more like plant sludge than an actual drink.i can't say which brand is better, because they're each better at different thing. i'll let you guys experiment and find out for yourselves. they're also like three or four bucks each, but luckily all the big stores around sell them so they're super easy to rack.

vanilla al'mondo mmmmm, that is the best out there. The web site is odwalla.com

[This message has been edited by Dolemite (edited 07-14-2001).]

yeah, my town is a health food town so its got this crap all over, good shit really easy to take from whole foods, but my whole foods got a jamba juice place and when they got free samples there i take those for free

uhhh, i think you might live in the same town as me.

Where i live there was a huge ecoli outbreak because of odwalla. I was going to give them a second chance. But 3 bucks!? pfft forget it.

I used to work for a non-profit environmental group that was sponsored by Odwalla (it's hq'ed here). they'd send us crates and crates of juice that was to expire in the next week or so, but it was a continuous stream so everyone at the office got to drive home with a free trunkful of that shit. I was the happiest guy on the block. they even sent us Odwalla bars, but let me be the first to warn you that these taste like pure dookie.

Guest 007

naked orange juice is sooo good. infact im drinking some now. and white rabbit and poop dr. im in the same town as both of you.

rabbit, just curious, what do you write?

Originally posted by 007:

naked orange juice is sooo good. infact im drinking some now. and white rabbit and poop dr. im in the same town as both of you.

Whoa shit, so am I.

i was going to then got busted for some shit, a kid turned me in so i am waiting till this program i got to do is over, there is only two taggers who really do alot of shit all over town that is good,sneiz and mukis most i think go to the city thats close bye, but sniez and mukis do some ill shit and in some ill spots

phh, mukis and sneiz? those guys are so played out. enzyme and myneus are strayt up kingz ya heard??!!

man sorry sneiz and mukis are better

[This message has been edited by TheWhiteRabbit (edited 07-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by TheWhiteRabbit (edited 07-16-2001).]

Originally posted by Comp:

Where i live there was a huge ecoli outbreak because of odwalla. I was going to give them a second chance. But 3 bucks!? pfft forget it.

the ecoli break out was everywhere in america.. i think.

i was just kidding. those guys aren't better than you. they're not better than anyone.

hehe man im not that great but thanx any ways, but ill tell you one thing those kids that ratted me out are going to get a beat down, but i shall be back and start tagging in more open spots

but ill tell you sneiz and mukis do some nice hits, but any ways im pretty sure you live in the same town has me, do you know any thing about some pill called dreamers?