Insomnia

ciste

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN!!

JUS' GOT HOME FROM THE BAR AND MAN.....THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP.....THAT AND THIS BURRITO IM EATING

...DOUBLE RUM AND COKE'S AINT NO JOKE... I LOVE WEDNESDAYS SPECIALS.... .50 CENTS YOU CALL IT....I HAD 10 DOLLARS WALKING IN 5 DOLLAR COVER ONE DOLLAR TIP...YOU MAKE THE CALL! BACK TO THE SUBJECT.. THIS ONE'S ILL.....CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME OF THIS ISH IN MY PASSAROUND!!

that eyeball is amazing... your pieces are sick... and your colorin is extremely good. i always look forward to your work. i get insomnia alot and i spend alot of time sketching really late at nite or early morning... it just seems to be a period of time when your mind just relaxes from stress. im lovin it all... keep postin.

I gotcha swif. Are you from St.Pete? It seems like alot more people seem to be writing in St.Pete now that I moved.

Dorkstar, thanks man. Lately Ive been up every night, then when I try to go back to bed, All I do is sketch out letters in my head. I dont know if I should get back into painting if its going to do this to me.

Momisright,

Thanks man. I definitely try to come at the 3D from somewhere else.

Themedic,

That looks nice man, post some more, Im diggin that. Make this the Insomniac thread.

Everybody else too, put up some more sketches.

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by ciste

Momisright,

Thanks man. I definitely try to come at the 3D from somewhere else.

Themedic,

That looks nice man, post some more, Im diggin that. Make this the Insomniac thread.

Everybody else too, put up some more sketches.

thanks man....i'll drink coffee befor i go to bed tonight....soon there will be a new one....

Archived