Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ciste

Insomnia

DAMN!!

JUS' GOT HOME FROM THE BAR AND MAN.....THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP.....THAT AND THIS BURRITO IM EATING

...DOUBLE RUM AND COKE'S AINT NO JOKE... I LOVE WEDNESDAYS SPECIALS.... .50 CENTS YOU CALL IT....I HAD 10 DOLLARS WALKING IN 5 DOLLAR COVER ONE DOLLAR TIP...YOU MAKE THE CALL! BACK TO THE SUBJECT.. THIS ONE'S ILL.....CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME OF THIS ISH IN MY PASSAROUND!!

nice work Ciste. so, were you the one who did all the skulls back when SBS was still around? i was trying to rmember...anyway, bump and let me know how the 3d stuff is going.

Casek,

Yeah I used to do those skull characters, actually Bask and I both did them. He did them a little more than me though.

13Liter, yeah I lived in St.Pete. Are you from there?

Originally posted by ciste

so gay? what do you mean?

the "hip" term for st. pete. da burg. dirty burg. blah. :P

that eyeball is amazing... your pieces are sick... and your colorin is extremely good. i always look forward to your work. i get insomnia alot and i spend alot of time sketching really late at nite or early morning... it just seems to be a period of time when your mind just relaxes from stress. im lovin it all... keep postin.

I gotcha swif. Are you from St.Pete? It seems like alot more people seem to be writing in St.Pete now that I moved.

Dorkstar, thanks man. Lately Ive been up every night, then when I try to go back to bed, All I do is sketch out letters in my head. I dont know if I should get back into painting if its going to do this to me.

Originally posted by ciste

I gotcha swif. Are you from St.Pete? It seems like alot more people seem to be writing in St.Pete now that I moved.

hehe i know my way around that area ;)

Momisright,

Thanks man. I definitely try to come at the 3D from somewhere else.

Themedic,

That looks nice man, post some more, Im diggin that. Make this the Insomniac thread.

Everybody else too, put up some more sketches.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this