my bed is cold

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands

^ . . .

my bed is cold when i just get into it, but then i pile the blankets on top of me, and give it a while. i like to sleep with the window open though. that way there's fresh air, but i'm warm and toasty. speaking of toast, how come i can't recreate diner toast? do they have some special cheap butter that tastes so good? or is it the bread? and speaking of bread, i love bread.

that is all.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

^ . . .

and speaking of bread, i love bread.

that is all.

thats all because thats chinese.. those crazy slanty eyed miracle men created that too. be you didnt know that. my "QED ive got such a great idea lets call it anti-matter" go put yourself in shroedingers (yeah i cant spell) box.. cause i know you love cats.. how dat be foh dah hostility yo?

-_______________shooting blanks

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

electric blanket

That's my thing, electric blanket turned all the way up and my snoopy doll, I'm in heaven. But of course it doesn't beat having someone hold you while you doze off to sleep. I need to teach my Snoopy to hold me.

Guest WebsterUno

*nastypictureman*

nothing like some good ole BODY HEAT!

...tell your friends, to get with my friends, and we can be friends!

Guest Pilau Hands

bread isn't chinese nincompoop. cease and desist with your nincompoopery. bread is austrian. the chinese stole it from the austrians. what, were you absent the day they taught that in that class where they teach you what happened with stuff? stupid. one more thing, don't be talking like you know schroedinger, all running around town talkin this and that, when the fact is, YOU ARE THE CAT. and here i am with a bottle of OEpoison bout to lay it down and close the lid. will i open it, why don't you tell me, Nancy!

I got an idea so smart, my head would explode if i even began to know what i was talking about.

Ive got the place to myself for awhile..Ive come up with a good way to forget you are alone..

-Run or ride your bike or fuck it even drive to the liquor store right before they close..I mean right as the dude is locking up the beer fridges in Circle K.

That way you will feel a reward in the purchase..

Then go home and drink untill you can barely find your bed..Lay down and swirl to sleep.

That way you wont even care if anyones in the bed.

I had a hamster named "Taco" die a bit ago..We found him with thoudsands of tiny bugs crawling all over him while making sandwiches..We put the cage outside for a sec..so that we could clean it out..And some hippy scumbag rolled through and tossed Taco into the dumpster near by and ripped off the cage within 5 mins.

i think to combat the lonliness, you should share your naughty bits with the whole world again.

nothing brings out the feeling of family like looking pictures of a 'wide open beaver'.

seeks/bonus gift for anyone who gets that

Guest willy.wonka

body pillows

sex

brains

spread eagle

i dont know, sometimes i feel as if it were hard to sleep with other people..like the last girl i slept with.sheeeez!

Guest KING OF HELL

im hoping to remedy my bed situation soon. not even in a constant fashion. just a little bit better would be nice.

Archived