The Skateboarding Thread

gnarlitude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardo

started in 96 but have slowed down a lot, hopefully get into it again when it warms up. i really really suck now.

• 5 months later...
Guest beardo

went out last night. its really just embarassing now. my ollies are so low and i can hardly manuel a couple blocks of sidewalk :o

beards/determined to not give up

Guest im not witty

i skate everyday still. although i am totally out of the skate loop as far as whats big about skating now. im sick of handrails and most videos format. trick. trick. trick. trick. booooring. let me see some style, let me see you push and carve. yes its amazing, no i cant do that. but im like fuck this shit, its not what skating is to me. ( i still watch hundreds of videos though)

me and a friend are going to start filming for a video this weekend. more of a creative silly skate video than the latest installment of evil kenivel 30 stair shit. its going to be weird obscure spots, and all dork tricks. complete goofball skating. the kind of tricks that when your boy does them, you laugh instead of smacking your deck on the ground. its all about FUN people, not being a goddamn stuntman.

does anyone feel me?

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by rubbish heap

the tiltmode videos.. very good shit.

oh yes. i own both tiltmode videos, required viewing.

and i paid out the ass to order a maple video just because it had jerry hsu and louie barletta in it. im a skate dork, there is no denying it..

oh and ive been skating on and off, (mostly on) for 15 years if anyone cares.

^ that guy in the above picture looks like eazy-e?...

At the moment im riding the old school blank kewday deck, not like them new pumpkin head ones, destructo trucks, speed demon bearings ( never again im i buying these ice cream truck speed bearings)

I will be getting an Element of a friend for $10 in a few days :D

oh man what a killer fuckin thread gets me going but i cant go far cuz im hurt. me and my friend where out at a parkin lot skating the parkin blocks and shit and i saw a broken swivel chair and thought itd be sweet to ollie it and a block. so i went fast popped and landed. but the back foot and the board disagreed and i did the splits. now i can barely walk with out my leg sending sharp fuckin pains through out my body. man i shouldve just kept doing my stalls and quit tryin to ollie everything. im blessed with a great ollie but cursed with bad judgement.

and its all about frontside rocks on steep banks. i could slam forever just to land one cuz they are rad as fuck.

Guest im not witty

favorite trick...hmmm, something dorky., no comply to tail on a parking block, or some ridiculous carve/powerslide. rocks and rolls

I was just watching the Plan B videos last night and have to say they are some of the best skate videos ever..

super good.

brian lotti.

danny way frontside 360 down the stairs..rad.

anyone got any natas graff stuff?...he had a few things with pieces on them..a 101 deck, an old SMA graffic.?....

Archived