pranks yay or nay

deph

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude no offence but i hope you die in an unfortunate accident when all your toys fall on top of you. you fucking idiot waster lone wolf wanna be freak shit for brains dick breath cock sucking wanna be. ........... oh yeah and I hope your house burns down.

dude no offence but i hope you die in an unfortunate accident when all your toys fall on top of you. you fucking idiot waster lone wolf wanna be freak shit for brains dick breath cock sucking wanna be. ........... oh yeah and I hope your house burns down. jokes that would be a fucked up prank.

p.s my mums not alive anymore so that was a bit fucking below the belt asshole.

Originally posted by krie

yeah hi is tabooger there, first name illeata...

We used to always call peole and tell them that they won a hugh prize like a fridge or some shit and that they would have to come pick it up with in a certain amount of time....oh man GREAT times!!!:lol:

or else you look up a phone number in the phone book and call it and if a women answers tell her your from a hotel in the area...(a real one) then say that she left some personal items in a room....and she will be i didnt stay there...then you say isn't your husband ---mr. what ever the name you picked from the book-----...then she'll be yeah...then just play along or just say well sorry you had to find out like this...

Guest willy.wonka

get a girl to talk real dirty to one of your friends or whoever..make like there is a special party where he can stick his dick in her asshole, whlie she 69s her fine ass friend.

it worked on me.

Archived