Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dEStRoY

chronic....weed....trees.....the wacki tabacci....

what the deal..... yo... to all my chronic smokers out there.... what is your favorite kind of weed.... mine are hydro and purple haze... peace.......

Guest drewWrite

damn, i just past my 420th post without realizing...

yo purple haze is wack, hidro is coo, blue hidro is the shit.hash and ses weed r the best. i also like high grade creeper.but i dont smoke cause of probation and drug testing ne more.

I dont know if its available everywhere..but here in the South FL we got krypto. It must be the hot humid climate or something..but krypto is the fuckin best. Nothin can touch it.

I dont know if its available everywhere..but here in the South FL we got krypto. It must be the hot humid climate or something..but krypto is the fuckin best. Nothin can touch it.

Guest SPLINTER

anything with little colore hairs and lil crystyls in it. non of that shwag/stress weak ass weed i need the high doses of thc cuz theyre healthier cuz theres less smoke to get you high.

but i cant get high no more cuz i cant smoke do to needing my lungs and i cant eat it cuz its a stinky mess to cook it. but im bout to buy some special liquid that i can eat a few drops and get high.

to get the downlow on those liquids go to www.yahooka.com

hint: think sweet bees

[This message has been edited by SPLINTER (edited 07-10-2001).]

hey mapo, im feelin you in the that krypto,shit is serious buds,but i perfer what we down south call a dirty.thats my shit. i used to roll down to Goulds and get a bag of that fire weed and a 20 of that powder ,roll up a nice dutch master and get fired up.Catch a few bumps out that bag,shit is lovely.

Hawaiian buds. Shit, I took four hits from a spoon last week and was faded for over 4 hours. I was mumbling some off the wall shit too.

Guest platapie

hawaii shit is off the hinges

Originally posted by knowlej:

fuck weed

im all about mushrooms

how can you say fuck weed when you're all about the shrooms...when it is the best combo out there..

Originally posted by GODZILLA:

how can you say fuck weed when you're all about the shrooms...when it is the best combo out there..

who said fuck weed??????????????????moron??????wasted some of my reading power The best ive smokedhave to be white rhino----stright from the budman....i was real fortunate to meet this master of soil...not every one get a hold of 900 dollar strains.....best ive grown----have to be two simultanious plants...i succsefully graphed straight afi with a northern kush...very chron turned to playdoe......also northern 5 by itself is sweet (called it the superfruit) enough except for that little fact i need to get out"""""""""""""hydro is not THE BEST straight soil and A QUALITY LIGHT (this is where the money needs to go) will gro the best pot ever,,,,,include a strong strain too....... as for mushrooms dont do shit unless your smokin pot or got ur hands on some Fly Agaric (aminita muscaria) oh yeah dont talk about drugs unless you really do them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

peace

I have to agree with splinter (and neahs). Pretty much anything with lots of colored hairs and crystals. But some of my faves that I've had the chance to try are: alaskan thunder fuck (also known as northern lights -- hard to find the real deal)/white rhino/purple cush/G13/humboldt (sp?) greens

Guest KARD like WOE

any good nugget except the chemically grown bc's but anything other then that is good. ill even smoke a dirt blunt just cuase i like em...

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

hey mapo, im feelin you in the that krypto,shit is serious buds,but i perfer what we down south call a dirty.thats my shit. i used to roll down to Goulds and get a bag of that fire weed and a 20 of that powder ,roll up a nice dutch master and get fired up.Catch a few bumps out that bag,shit is lovely.

What powder are you referring to? Coke? Yeah around here we agree that Dutch is the best thing to roll with.

Krypto is just mad expensive. $330 an ounce around here. I heard in NYC and some other big cities up north it can go for around $400. But you can smoke about half a bowl and be tore up for hours.

Krypto is the only thing we put in our bowls and bongs. Its just the general rule around here - I dont know if thats common. Roll-up reg..krpyto goes in the bowl or bong. Although the best is a krypto blunt - but because its so expensive we dont usually do that. Thats only special occasions. I guess its just the thinking that putting regs with the bong our bowl will resinate and you wont get the pure krypto flavor. Who knows.

the best smoke i've ever had has gotta be nothern lights or densi sensi. but any nice nugs that make their these parts can find a place in my glass.

Guest Are2

i had this bubbleberry stuff once..

most of the time, it doesn't have a name..

just good bud turned to ash

Guest I_Lock_Kids_In_My_SELER

im all about the dankness...nothing else.

kind buds - 20 a gram 190 a half 400 an ounce. dont know why 400

Guest fr8lover

kind bud is the best we can usually get around here without venturing out, but my friend from mpls brought down some northern lights and it was hands down the best high ive ever had. felt like i was flying when we were drivin in the car, then had a giggle fit in burger king, and proceeded to get super mellow toward the end...what more could you want?