question for seeking

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly

just curious about his ability on the tables. what you're doing is projecting...it';s a psychological term, look it up. i promise you'll get pissed off at me after you find out what it means

hey i know what projecting means...how about you Cockbreath?

look it up its C o c k B r e a t h ..i promise youll be pissed when you figure out its an acurate description of you.

Originally posted by casekonly

i almost forgot to reply to big gay joe...hey, joe, if you're talking about cock on the breath, you should talk to your mom, she's got all kinds of cock on her breath.

oh shit i wouldnt want to distract you from your ever so improtant job of brownnosing seeking....man you do it so well too..

i can only assume this is some sort of sarcasm masquarading as inquiery. too bad.

my abilities on the tables? im a scratching retard, those are my abilities. ive been dj'ing since 95, but i was never into all that wacky 'turntablist' shit that no one but other turntablists seems to really care about. id like to say i'm ill, but its just not the truth. i appreciate it, i just cant do it. no harm, no foul. i dj'd in clubs where people wanted to dance, not watch me do tripple click orbits. eventually i got out of playing 'dancy' shit and focused mostly on odd beats and alot more experimental stuff. playing 7 minute ginger baker drum solos in between an old weather report instrumental and a dj shadow record, followed by a jungle 45, played at 33.

i hadent spun for almost two years, then recently i did a couple spots at a bar i work at. it was fun. i forgot how much i loved it.

i've made two mix tapes ever. one was entitled 'hip hop's greatest hit's vol.I" and there wasnt a single hip hop song to be found on it anywhere. it was all classic rock. this was 98. at the same time, i made a mixtape of beats/random stuff. both of them were pretty good in my opinion. i never wanted to put them out though. i did it just for myself and friends. i no longer have a copy. of either.

as far as my 'beats' go, i havent finished a beat since 99. i just havent been motivated to. at the time, my involvment with music was all on the art/business side, and it just drained me. i quit it all out of frustration, and just painted full time. im trying to get back into it now though.

what is your motivation for asking? this isnt the first off handed thing you've directed towards me. is there something youd like to say, but for some reason arent?

seeks/my whole crew are hobos, but we stay dignified...

seeking, thanks for the reply. this is actually the second time i've directed somethig at you. the first was asking if your rotten canine should enlist in the army. i was actuially just curious if you were still making beats, dj'ing, or whatever. it's kind of sad but highly amusing as to the amount of fucked up shit that popped up from an innocent question. what the fuck are you gonna do, though? well, thanks for the brief history lesson, i didn't ask you all of that, but you were ever so compelled to tell me. i'll make something up and give you a false history of my life:

i started being an eskimo back in '92. none of my friends were really down with eskimo's, but i knew it was something i had to do. around '94 i started seeign a change in my peer group, it turns out that being an eskimo started getting popular, so i packed up my eskimo garb and moved to los alamos test range and started living as a hermit. i just couldn't take the strain of being an og eskimo anymore. it was too trendy, and i knew that i had been an eskimo for all the right reasons, and they were just following mtv and all the other corporate fools who were telling them that eskimo was in.

around '96 i moved out of the los alamos test range and discovered i had this unique knack for neuro science. i didn't know where to go, but i knew what i had to do. i travelled for about 6 months doing neuro surgery wherever i could to make a quick buck. finally ending up in a small villlage just outside of nome alaska.

Guest BROWNer

i bet seeking has some shit.

i hear ya on the beat making...

i haven't made shit for a long time..

music is fucking incredibly hard. so much

information to add/strip away, think about,

and try to make things jive. draining indeed.

Archived