Pistol is enlisted!

Pistol

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive got an old pin that says "IRAQ- ARABIC FOR VIETNAM" its from when the first Bush was messing around with Iraq. I just remembered this, ill have to start wearing it again.

12222+123=12345

lets see how fast seeks can get to 12345

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

besides the fact that I dont think Pistol would ever join. heres some proof.

"I couldn't even join the Army cause I have a back problem. "

- Pistol Jan 7, 2003

Well, I guess it also shows at one point he had an interest in joining.

So I dunno.

Also, you dont enlist into the 82nd. The 82nd is a specialized unit. Nobody enlists into jump school. Its typically for Rangers (something else you cant enlist into), or other infantry types. But first you must enlist into the Army, pass basic, and then when youre in the Army you can apply for Airborne.

On a side note, Airborne blows. Ive talked to people in the 82nd, and believe me, if you think youre being paid to skydive youre gonna be disappointed. When you land it feels, literally, like jumping off a 2 story building. "You dont land, you crash" one guy told me.

Guest NoamChomsky

You can get airborne and ranger in your contract,trust me i would know.Jumping isnt supposed to be fun,it's just another way to get somewhere.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

You can get airborne and ranger in your contract,trust me i would know.Jumping isnt supposed to be fun,it's just another way to get somewhere.

really? i wasnt aware of that. are you absolutely sure of it?

i thought you signed up for 11X and then after that the option was there.

Maybe youre right though, maybe its just special forces you cant enlist for. Im not 100% sure.

Originally posted by seeking

not only is it insane that in the 2003 were still fighting wars at all, its even crazier that we're jumping out of airplanes to do it.

i dont know. the whole thing is just fucking ludicrous.

i need a soda.

Yeah lately people have questioned as to whether or not the Airborne divisions are becoming 'dated'. But sometimes it can be a very effect means of sending ground troops.

Guest NoamChomsky

11x,i think youre right about that, it means unassigned infantryman,but yes you can get airborne contracts and ranger contracts when you enlist.The army also has a fairly new program where you can go special forces right off the street.It's true though that many people volunteer for airborne and ranger when a recruiter shows up at their AIT.

"The ads make the armed forces look so cool - 'Call this number and we'll send you a free pair of boxer shorts' - and a lot of kids don't realise what's involved," he said.

Thats so true. I wish there could be some type of regulations on the military ads. Just like how the drug companies must tell side-effects, the military should show people getting shot at on a battelfield. No special-effects or heroic music, since that isnt reality. Just showing troops on both sides shooting at each other and bloody uniforms and civilians screaming and shrapnel flying, etc. Too bad it wont happen.

Originally posted by casekonly

the real question is whether seeking should be drinking soda's with his bad teeth? should seekings bad canine enlist in the army?

my teeth have been fighting a losing for war 27 years now... there is no hope...

http://www.indiemoviereview.co.uk/images/Apocalypse%20Now%20Redux/AP%20Redux%201.jpg'>

the horror.... the horrrrroorrrrr

This thread is not about seeking's bad teeth or hawaii or any other subject it's about my April Fool's Joke.

I would join if I could.

But like P.I. AI found I have a bad back. I've had it for 3 years and it hasn't gotten better. So I probably wouldn't be able to hang. Other than that I would enlist right now.

Archived