Pistol is enlisted!

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NoamChomsky

You really enlisted?What's your mos?82nd is for pogues,get your contract changed so you can go to Ranger selection(RIP).

Rangers Lead The Way in pussy and in body counts.

if your serio, good luck and be safe, come back and visit us as much as possible. if it's april fool's shit, good luck, and come back and visit us as much as possible.

hooah........

aiiii haiiiiiiii............

I'm pretty sure most of you are aware of my political views.

A few weeks ago I mentioned getting in shape and training at night for "something" in the nightowl thread.

I was looking for it right now.

But unfortunately it must have gotten erased when 12oz was having problems.

Thats's one of the reasons my post count has been sub-par in recent weeks due to exercising at night rather than repping in the nightowl thread.

Oh and you were too late seeking.

I had already read your post.

Originally posted by Pistol

I'm pretty sure most of you are aware of my political views.

A few weeks ago I mentioned getting in shape and training at night for "something" in the nightowl thread.

I was looking for it right now.

But unfortunately it must have gotten erased when 12oz was having problems.

Thats's one of the reasons my post count has been sub-par in recent weeks due to exercising at night rather than repping in the nightowl thread.

Oh and you were too late seeking.

I had already read your post.

yeah, right man.

are you pulling me leg..with this april fools..;]

if not..congrats..did you sign up for 20 years..or 4? you shoulda joined the airforce..tehe..;] have any ideas were you wanna get stationed? hit me up on im.. i'll talk to you later...........

its not that bad. the first six months are the toughest. after that everything just sort of falls in place. jump school is a great experience. the first two weeks suck but jump week makes up for all that. ft bragg aint that bad either. what MOS did you sign up for? im a 74B, computers systems analyst, and im in kuwait at the moment. good stuff man, if nothing else its a stepping stone to something better.

Guest NoamChomsky

Rangers were "first in" during Grenada,Panama,Afghanistan,and the Gulf War 2.As far as the first gulf war, a company of rangers from 3/75 did quite a bit of damage aiding the SAS and CAG.82nd is a respectable unit,but ususally you will be picking up Ranger brass and doing "mop up" missions.Good luck to you though.

Originally posted by LocoLars

have fun fighting an unnessisary point less war

this isnt vietnam fagot...people like u piss me off...your probably just some little rich kid with nothing else to complain about right??

Originally posted by TOR

this isnt vietnam fagot...people like u piss me off...your probably just some little rich kid with nothing else to complain about right??

no, i make my own money

o yeah i forgots.. sorry.. we need the oil.. dont be pissed off man.... it's my opinion

your offended i am against the war

i am offended you are for the war

Originally posted by TOR

by all means, please enlighten me on the differences between this situation, and the one in vietnam. (fagot).

ive got nothing else to do tonight, but make you look stupid.

now make a new thread and lets get to it.

Archived