howdyhoo from amsterdam!!

amItoolate?

sup everyone im in the nodule mecca now im rollin up some diggity ass whit widow right now i been takin mad flicks ill make a nice little post when i get home i go to paris tomorrow so if i dont get my american-o arse beaten up it autta be pretty cool well ill be back soon im burnin this one for ala yallz!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

hahaha. whats up playboy. when are you coming back home. theres a SLIGHT chance i might catch a ride up to your neck of the woods this weekend, but id only be there till mon/tues. well have fun and if i come up there and you aint round,..ill drink a lager for ya.

I was the guy sitting next to you on the plane. :scowl:

I've been following you ever since. Be alert at night when walking the streets. I might just be there to ......... smoke bud with you..ayyyy!!:mexican: Let's party!!!!

back from Paris

sup guys...i just got back from Paris today, and boy are my arms tired chuckle, chuckle!! actually i was on a four hour train ride and saw probably more graffiti at one time then i'll ever see agian in my whole life. rooftops, bombs, pieces and illegal productions the whole way from france to amsterdam. Paris was cool, difficult being foreign. my brain hurts from the art history overload but it was really cool seeing some of that stuff. i got a bunch of pictures. i'll post them when i get home. i went to this graff shop in paris (thanks to the graff shops around the world thread;) so i went out writing last night and ended out hanging out with this french italian guy. he seemed pretty cool burned some hash with me. then he recommended we go to some nearby club. i was like ah sure. then we get there and it's a fruit bar, so i straight up ran away. i'm back in amsterdam now. actually, i'm at a cafe poofin a big ass sploof right now. (painthuffer, $12=2 grams)...(be nice moderator..it's legal where i'm typing and strictly FYI :idea: ). im comin home sunday ...im notwitty i dont give a shit where your goin dont call me.

naw im kiddin, hey you wanna know whats fucked up...i had to pay a dollar to take a stinky today, sall good i fucked that toilet paper despenser up good!! man im not sure the dates but i think you gonna be here while im not i dont know, bessy will know how to get at me. ill be home home for easter (collect my basket and shit) i look forward to catchin up with you ...i got noone to get rowdy with these days:( so well do it up damn im high wellshit folks im outta here,,,(*goes around the room and gives dapps, then exits)

Guest im not witty

haha. not there. azalea wasnt coming back till tuesday and i cant miss my classes and shit again on tuesday, so no go. oh well. ill see you whenever you get down here.

Archived