Roommate complaints

painthuffer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yesterday, me and my two friends went up to my room to take some bong rips. We go up to my room, the door is wide open, roommate is asleep with a movie playing VERY loudly from his computer. We close the door and proceed to take some bong rips. After a few minutes, we turn down his godforsaken movie and just sit there smoking. It's 7:00 pm. Then he gets up, and looks kinda pissed and goes to into the hallway to the bathroom. We are like wtf is his problem? He comes in and sits on his bed and starts bitching at us for waking him up. It's fuckin 7 oclock. I think it was all the smoke that woke him up. But he's never complained about smoking before unless his chick was there. Now there is this tension between us. He doesn't even talk now. Just sits around in his bad mood or tries not to be in the room at all.

Yeah roomates suck. i guess alure's roomate is the exception to the rule. At least in the civilian world you can get roomates who are somewhat compatible. You wouldn't believe some of the shitbags they stick you with in the army. I'm talking roomates that fuck your whole life up forever! Prison is better than the army. At least in prison you can stab your roomate with a sharpened toothbrush. No in the army they want thier soldiers dying on the battlefield rather than in garrison. I wish they would hurry up and die. I'm serious this is fucking my life up.

Whatever. I'm just keeping my eyes on that underground bunker and mobile ops center I'm working towards. It's what keeps me together.

MYJAIL ROOMMATES

ok here was my worst roommate experience. It was about a year and a half ago. I had around 200 roommates in jail. Some of them were really cool and some of them were straight fags. I had 5 bunkies in a 4 bunk cell due to over crowding. One of them was named frye. He was going to prison for the next 120 years. He did some crazy crime spree shit that went across 5 counties and everyone is getti a piece of his ass. He has an article written about him in some playboy magazine. He tought me how to make my own alcohol and other usefull shit.

On the other hand i had a CI in my cell. He pitched the bitch on a repeat violater for felony drug charges and was only there for a month. He must have told on everybody he fuckin ever heard of. He was there for less time than i was there for posession of alcohol by a minor. Then at the end of my block on the second tier was a child molester. He was mad crazy. He was always drawing pictures of fire trucks when he wasn't busy washing my socks and shit. We really beat the shit out of him on the regular.

Then there was this other guy. He tought me everything i needed to know about cheating at cards. What a sneaky little dude.

Then there was this fat kid that came in one day who had green hair. What a fckin idiot. He looked like a big fat carrot. He wasnt too smart and we hustled him outta his meals for a week straight in card games. Boy i bet he was hungry.

The best thing about my stay was that i never ran out of commissary cuz id draw people all types of pictures and graffiti. The greatest thing i learned how to do was cookramen noodles with a phone book. Good times. Now that i think about it i got more accomplished in jail than i have in the past year and a half.......

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

my fucking roommates sucks..

I am subletting from my boy until mid october and then moving into a room at the end of the month when someone moves out.. or thats what was supposed to happen.. Ive been living here just over a month and I am about ready to kill my roommates..

So I am the only person who cleans up after themselves. I had my roommate actually tell me and this other kid who is staying here temporarily that part of us staying here is that we have to clean the house and do all the dishes and clean up after her and the other chick who are here..

So this morning I wake up and there is some fucking hipster faggot sitting in the living room who is moving in.. his stuff is all over the place.. I guess he was told that it is fine that he lives here in the living room.. without any of the other roommates being told.. I am seriously gonna kill this fucking bitch if he gets on my nerves once.. and I am about ready to kill the fat bitch that let him stay since she managed to use every dish in the house and left them dirty in the sink last night...

I had my roommate actually tell me and this other kid who is staying here temporarily that part of us staying here is that we have to clean the house and do all the dishes and clean up after her and the other chick who are here..

right here is where you shouldve kicked her in the throat & used his hair to mop up the blood she wouldve been coughing up

cant believe someone would say that to a person they have to see everyday/live with, thats some obnoxious shit

right here is where you shouldve kicked him in the throat & used his hair to mop up the blood he wouldve been coughing up

cant believe someone would say that to a person they have to see everyday/live with, thats some obnoxious shit

Nah i've decided that I am just going to split as soon as i find another spot or my friends get back from burning man and one of them lets me stay on the couch... fuck this spot.. it sucks to have to ditch out on my boy while he is out of country and make them have to pay the rent.. but i'm not down with living with people who expect their roommates to clean up after them and people who just move on of their boys into the living room.. without even mentioning it to any of the other roommates.. seriously this dudes entire life is strewn across the living room in bags.. and he is some complete hipster faggot...

Re: MYJAIL ROOMMATES

ok here was my worst roommate experience. It was about a year and a half ago. I had around 200 roommates in jail. Some of them were really cool and some of them were straight fags. I had 5 bunkies in a 4 bunk cell due to over crowding. One of them was named frye. He was going to prison for the next 120 years. He did some crazy crime spree shit that went across 5 counties and everyone is getti a piece of his ass. He has an article written about him in some playboy magazine. He tought me how to make my own alcohol and other usefull shit.

On the other hand i had a CI in my cell. He pitched the bitch on a repeat violater for felony drug charges and was only there for a month. He must have told on everybody he fuckin ever heard of. He was there for less time than i was there for posession of alcohol by a minor. Then at the end of my block on the second tier was a child molester. He was mad crazy. He was always drawing pictures of fire trucks when he wasn't busy washing my socks and shit. We really beat the shit out of him on the regular.

Then there was this other guy. He tought me everything i needed to know about cheating at cards. What a sneaky little dude.

Then there was this fat kid that came in one day who had green hair. What a fckin idiot. He looked like a big fat carrot. He wasnt too smart and we hustled him outta his meals for a week straight in card games. Boy i bet he was hungry.

The best thing about my stay was that i never ran out of commissary cuz id draw people all types of pictures and graffiti. The greatest thing i learned how to do was cookramen noodles with a phone book. Good times. Now that i think about it i got more accomplished in jail than i have in the past year and a half.......

:lol:

My roommate in prison was cool...hooked me up with mad books and snacks, and all he wanted me to do was help his dumbass write letters. He was a good dude, I dropped some money on his books when I got out

Archived