BELGRADE, Serbia (former Yugoslavia)

SKUMBALUCKAH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

dang! you chetniks are doing them trams right! i always wonder how come you don't use the cyrillic alphabet though.. isn't it like a point of national pride to use cyrillic as apposed to the latin letters that the bosniaks and croats use?

but bump for my slavic brothers getting down. when i was in zagreb i saw tons of trams done up. sarajevo had the most poppin "scene" mostar was gorgeous.. didn't make it to serbia.. my being muslim and all..

i did go to prishtina in kosova however.. they weren't up to par with the rest of the former yugoslav countries though..

peace!

maybe it's changed in the last year, but i got real strange looks with my sarajevo plates driving into pale. i changed my mind and went back. you have to admit, you guys don't have the best track record for making muslims feel welcome.

let's just be honest. no offence, you are probably young, and i like the attitude that suggests muslims are welcome in srpska, but i was there when it was a little different from the image you are trying to sell.

peace chetnik.

Archived