Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wilt TA

April,FOOLS!

my new favorite day of the year.ive convinced,well so far, ive convinced a girl i slept with i had HIV and she should get tested too..all she could say was fuck over and over again..convinced a girl the president was shot in the head...told my girlfriend i cheated on her..told my good friend my stepmom commited suicide...these are just a few..soon ill be pulling out my household prank that will be kept secret....anyone else have stories?!?!

Originally posted by swif1

i ate rice for lunch.

sweet. what kind of rice did you have today?

australia sank 60cm last night in a slow shift in plates known as a earthquake micronomicon.

THATS 2'-0" YOU 'MERICANS!

haha it took me a few seconds to realize what the hell that pic was about.

white rice.

datre line april 1st- somewhere america...

reports are coming in from all over the globe that a thick, gelatinous, creamy white substance has been raining from the skies since midnight. varied sources have described the goo as being " mad ill", "like butter", " and salty as a motherfucker!...". globs of the goop have reportedly shattered windows, dented automobiles, and most puzzling of all, has females of all ages leaving there homes and hitting the streets, mouths open to the sky, chanting " you dropped the bomb on me". when questioned, spokesperson for the international weather service ragsoe505 stated this morning " oh shit, i bust a nut and kilt a bitch!!". more details as the story develops....

happy fools day nagguhs, hollah!!!...

yllanigirO detsop yb 505eosgar

date line april 1st- somewhere america...

reports are coming in from all over the globe that a thick, gelatinous, creamy white substance has been raining from the skies since midnight. varied sources have described the goo as being " mad ill", "like butter", " and salty as a motherfucker!...". globs of the goop have reportedly shattered windows, dented automobiles, and most puzzling of all, has females of all ages leaving there homes and hitting the streets, mouths open to the sky, chanting " you dropped the bomb on me". when questioned, spokesperson for the international weather service ragsoe505 stated this morning " oh shit, i bust a nut and kilt a bitch!!". more details as the story develops....

happy fools day nagguhs, hollah!!!...

Guest spec

just white rice for lunch? Damn you should atleasy put some soy sauce or some shit on it.

Originally posted by swif1

white rice, smoked sausage, and soy sauce...

sausage smoking raver......

Guest krie

my dog's birthday is on april fools, were gonna trik him

"hey boy, we got u a present...........JUSTTTTT KIDDIN!"

Guest chicken bone

I convinced my girlfriend while I was out of the country I got really drunk and made out with an Italian bellboy! Nyahahah! Only probably now is she wants to have a threesome with another dude! Har har, just kidding. She likes girls. :idea: But really, it was pretty funny. Uh huh.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this