sketched out funk with a slice of ugly

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dig the pink dood.

and also.. uhm.. the one on cardboard.. your letters ....lets just say.. they need work.

and..your hand is ok.

colors are nice. take out the techno looking background poop.. not helping.

try to use a bit more compositional sense when it comes to creating a vingette ..shape or shapes in the background.. ..

lettting the mark strokes show works on the character but not as successful in the background stuff.. the painted../paintmarker stuff looks better.

hope thats mor of the feedback you were looking for..

bobby

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

those are crazy! thats the type of shit i like to see

something different and kinda original i guess

u got any pics of walla u have done with that stuff?

I really like them. I like the "organic" feel to them. The only thing that I would suggest is when making your letters out of the charachter, maybe take the "bars" of the letters then make multiple charachters for bars and connect them. I hope that made sense. That's all I can say. Post some more, or just everything you have. I'm interested in seeing what else you've done.

Karkes"the glum"Oner

your characters are headed in the right direction. i like how you do them..but they need more color. with more variety on color schemes and can control those could be a very nice addition to a production. learn how to chop lines. just go out and paint those things..once you get that can control down and can paint what you sketch you'll have something. keep at it man..

Originally posted by Comp:

reminds me of Earthworm Jim. Remember that shit? well anyway it's ill phat AND fresh.

I was about to say that too. Looks like Earthworm Jim with different colored variations. He looks more depressed than the original Jim.

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

Archived