Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
just~someone~else~

sketched out funk with a slice of ugly

mmmm....i tired....just dont have the attention span i guess....kind of cool though....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest unknown

i like the 2nd and 3rd the best

i dig the pink dood.

and also.. uhm.. the one on cardboard.. your letters ....lets just say.. they need work.

and..your hand is ok.

colors are nice. take out the techno looking background poop.. not helping.

try to use a bit more compositional sense when it comes to creating a vingette ..shape or shapes in the background.. ..

lettting the mark strokes show works on the character but not as successful in the background stuff.. the painted../paintmarker stuff looks better.

hope thats mor of the feedback you were looking for..

bobby

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

those are crazy! thats the type of shit i like to see

something different and kinda original i guess

u got any pics of walla u have done with that stuff?

I really like them. I like the "organic" feel to them. The only thing that I would suggest is when making your letters out of the charachter, maybe take the "bars" of the letters then make multiple charachters for bars and connect them. I hope that made sense. That's all I can say. Post some more, or just everything you have. I'm interested in seeing what else you've done.

Karkes"the glum"Oner

reminds me of Earthworm Jim. Remember that shit? well anyway it's ill phat AND fresh.

Originally posted by Comp:

reminds me of Earthworm Jim. Remember that shit? well anyway it's ill phat AND fresh.

that game was tight.

thanks for the feed back............i suck at doing backgrounds so i know the backgrounds are wack. i'll try and post more during the week............and thanks for the lengthy reply b hope

your characters are headed in the right direction. i like how you do them..but they need more color. with more variety on color schemes and can control those could be a very nice addition to a production. learn how to chop lines. just go out and paint those things..once you get that can control down and can paint what you sketch you'll have something. keep at it man..

chop lines? what does that mean?i have flicks of other painted characters but not ones similar to those posted........i guess you could say this is my new style? when i get the film developed and when i have time i'll post my painted ishness

Originally posted by Comp:

I was about to say that too. Looks like Earthworm Jim with different colored variations. He looks more depressed than the original Jim.

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

now where would you get inspired to do characters like that!??????? MONROE FROM MAD MAGAZINE PERHAPS?????????HMMMM??????youve been caught

damn a slice of ugly?????...na na i think you pulled out the whole fruit cocktail of ugly hahahahahahaha........just playin they look good work on your letter forms

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this