12oz embarassing moments megathread

fr8lover

Updates on the life of Brian:

Nothing funny at all about this but his mom passed away so I've let up on ripping on him for the past couple weeks. BUT:

He went out and bought the last of his snow cave accessories including such things as a snow saw which can attach to the end of a ski pole for big blocks of solid snow for building the caves with. I don't think he understands that out here, it's just powder, which then turns to shitty crystallized sugary snow after the daily melt/thaw of a couple days, so that tool's completely useless. it was 80 bucks.

He bought a mini stove for cooking in the snow cave. which was 200 bucks. While he was at the Mountain Equipment Co-op he decided to also buy all these packs and shit for food and drinks when they go out. he can barely lift fifty pounds let alone hike with the three hundred pounds of gear he's bought for the trip. He went all the way to the MEC bought another four hundred dollars of shit he doesn't need and walked back down the hill, because he doesn't ride, and then realized he didn't bring all the stuff he had just bought. so did the trip again the next day to pick up all the stuff he had forgotten to take with him.

He's also bought another couple hundred dollars worth of stuff like sleeping matts and pack bags and stuff. In total he's spent well over 2 grand nearing 3 and hasn't payed off a single dollar of his credit card debt. All on ONE date he's expecting to have with this chick he went hiking with three months ago.

so he's really down lately, which is understandable in that his mom just passed, but when he came back from the week he went home for the funeral and stuff he seemed normal and talkative. Then a couple days ago, he just starts getting hard on the liquor. dude will normally nurse a beer for three or so hours, letting it warm up and shit, and be drunk as fuck after three beers. but he's been steady drinking (for him) three or four beers at 9.5% for the last few days which he's blown off work and moped around at the cabin.

Everyone living here (me, another snowmaker, and two groomers and putrid stinkfest Brian) pretty much keep to ourselves when we're here, aside from shooting the shit before or after a shift. But everyones been talkative and supportive as hell to the guy over his mom and seeming like he;s just gotten hit by it for the first time.

But last night he let's it all out that he went down off hill to go to the village and get some groceries and "he sensed that he'd see Caroline" (I suspect stalking) and he gets on the bus and she's sitting with another dude who's got his arm around her, all kinds of close and affectionate. So he stands at the front of the bus until she notices him and gives a nod of acknowledgement (which he no doubt would retell the story that she gave him a blow job at the back of the bus had things turned out differently). So he goes over and asks her what's up and who's this and stuff. It's the dude she's been dating for the past couple months....

The hiking date was entirely recreational, "sure we could go for a hike" innocent hangouts on her part. But on his part she was the girl he was planning on marrying.

So he proceeds to tell us, in no uncertainties that she told him to get fucked, and he's too much for her, coming on way too strong and she doesn't want to have contact with him again, while wearing one of the many thing's he's bought for her. Bitch move on her part.

So in the end dudes been getting all this sympathy for his mom passing, which is justified, over him moping around over his "future wife" having never been interested in him at all.

to sum things up. he's spent thousands of dollars in preparation for a "second date" which was not a date at all to begin with, nor was it a sleep out date, but just another hike in the winter, which she promised to do at the beginning of the "first date". He's bought clothes and gear for the most extreme of conditions when I've hiked out to ride the same places he talks about going in just my snowboard gear and an avalanche shovel.

Itemized list (to the best of my knowledge)

Scarpa boots for his winter hike $350+

hiking shoes/boots for his fall hike $150+

fall "super sweat reducing dry technology" clothing for his fall hike $500+

WInterized -40 C sleeping bag $400

New gortex and waterproof membrane super dry etc etc etc coat $400

Ice axe $80

head lamp $150

Ice saw $80

miscellaneous shit he's bought for her is at least a grand

So all that plus whatever i've mentioned before and have forgotten about for two dates which weren't even dates in an attempt to impress this chick.

He says he loves going cave building in the winter and does it all the time, and I asked where all his gear is if he's done it before and he said he doesn't really need any of it, they just make it easier. Which is both bullshit and logic rolled together in that he's been adamant he needs it to do it.

Sorry for the jumbled and poorly written update on this dude. but there was too much to keep track of and I just kept adding to it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

l_48d0a01f744947d485c2631524cbbffb.jpg

singer of his band who lives in his moms basement and doesn't work

Screenshot2010-12-21at63221AM.png

Them rocking out at the only show they have pictures from, and the only show i've heard Brian talk about. He's on the right, and says he wears jeans so tight he feels sick for a while when he first puts them on because "the chicks dig tight pants"

But last night he let's it all out that he went down off hill to go to the village and get some groceries and "he sensed that he'd see Caroline" (I suspect stalking)

:lol:

So he stands at the front of the bus until she notices him and gives a nod of acknowledgement (which he no doubt would retell the story that she gave him a blow job at the back of the bus had things turned out differently).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking I'll find stacey because he's definitely on plentyoffish.com and I'll send brian messages through his bands myspace about how in love with his music and amazing guitar playing I am and that I would like to meet up with him. tell them same time at the mountains bar and go in half hour after the time they're supposed to show up, act nonchalant about being there say hey whats up and sit somewhere else to watch how long they wait it out for.

Living on a mountain is pretty damn boring. gotta fuck with peoples already fragile psyches to keep my self entertained

I think this thread is pretty much sufficient. Maybe if a lot more shot goes down. Like if he starts falling for some other chick, or if I get him set up with a fake girl over the net. I've found staceys profile on plenty of fish. I'll start the double ake dye set up after work by making a fake account.

^

why do you want to humiliate this guy any further? He sounds like he has adult autism, the exaggerated stories come out of insecurity. He needs someone to point him in the right direction when it comes to attracting women his view seems kinda skewed.

Penmanship, I guarantee that if you do that dating site prank you will feel awful about the hurt you'll cause them both later. Karma's also a bitch.

I've done so many good things for people. So I'm not too worried that the guy that fucks me over at work daily, and can't complete the same jobs a rookie when he's been doing it ten years, will get setup on a fake date. You don't know this guy. He brings this shit on himself. karma will laugh along with me if can manage to do so.

The dudes 52 years old and set in his ways. We've even gone so far as to look through housing for him to try and get him to buy his own little place offhill because he's burned his bridges already for staying here longer than a year. He doesn't listen. The other snowmaker we live with has talked to him about coming on too strong with chicks. The guy won't listen. I've written up a book of fuckery from this season alone about how incompetent he is at the job.

I can guarantee I'll laugh, very hard, about setting him up with a fake chick. That's his and staceys karma for being a shit person and not being considerate enough to their coworkers to do the simple jobs we have.

Written on iPhone so excuse any typos or words that don't make sense

I mean the guy clearly has issues at hand, but Channel Zero is full of jerks, many of whom are jerks off the webz as well...

I remember someone saying that coming here for years had an effect on him becoming more of an asshole in real life.

Doitheydoit.

Archived