12oz embarassing moments megathread

fr8lover

or there's a thread about you somewhere by a house mate that rips on you for being a disgusting slob of a person...

or some people start stinking and decaying more easily than others.

and to other dude if your having black outs from drinking you should stop, a good mate who was an alcoholic is doing a few years for stabbing a guy and he cant remember a thing from that night, and hes not even a stabby kind of guy, turns you into a different person.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i work with a fat dumbass named carl. he calls me each week to ask me to bring his check to the store he works at (i work it payday) .....hes done this for the last 2 years. c'mon son i remember by now.

huge gut, akward dude, lives above a tiny ass bumfuck church and has no family except his mom who i've seen him come by with. (dudes 48)

http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9411 - Some more training...... lower leg kicking (dude weighs like 300 lbs no way hes kicking anything)

*work fridge here - canned herring fillets, canned chicken salad (gross and doesnt need to be cold?)

i work with a fat dumbass named carl. he calls me each week to ask me to bring his check to the store he works at (i work it payday) .....hes done this for the last 2 years. c'mon son i remember by now.

huge gut, akward dude, lives above a tiny ass bumfuck church and has no family except his mom who i've seen him come by with. (dudes 48)

http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9411 - Some more training...... lower leg kicking (dude weighs like 300 lbs no way hes kicking anything)

*work fridge here - canned herring fillets, canned chicken salad (gross and doesnt need to be cold?)

ohhh yeah. another thing, delivery guys come by sometimes to drop shit off. hes had like 7 friends (all old ass dudes) standing around here just hanging out n shit

i also get atleast 4 calls a day from friends of his asking for him, fucking annoying

first day of basic training I had to shit real bad, all day, and I wasn't gonna dare to ask to use the "latrine" so I held it thinking when we got back to the barracks I would run and shit. I was infantry and my company comander and first seargant decided that we were going to get an early start on training and had our first field excersise within a couple hours of getting there day 1 right after the shark tank. for those of you that dont know what that is its when you go from reception where you get all your shots and uniforms, and the drills dont really fuck with you or yell at you or make you do any pushups. then you go down range. well my reception company lasted damn near 3 weeks waiting for basic to start, so 3 weeks of relaxed shit you think man this is a joke. then you are greeted by 20-50 drills carrying 80-120 pounds of shit screaming in your face calling you a fucking (insert what you want here) and flipping the fuck out. throwing all your paperwork, and all your belongings and mixing it up with everyones elses shit, then giving you 15 seconds to find your shit.

anyway our first field excersise was various tasks on this big muddy hill. carrying these 40 pound metal boxes up and down the hill, placing them where drills once stood, stupid memory shit under stress. also, another task was moving wounded and the dead. so you got these old scholl vietnam gourneys, and you got 2 guys carrying one guy down the muddy hill, and then back up, timed, while also trying to do it fast than the other 3 teams of guys you are competing against. of course the guy we had to carry was a "fat body" and heavy as fuck. down the hill, no problem, up the hill...

I farted once and thought fuck here we go. so I just let one go, and sharted. it wasn't really sharting, more like full on shitting myself after a fart. made it up the hill, and approached my senior drill seargant. he looked at me and asked what the fuck is your problem private? I replied I just shit my drawers. now mind if I would of said I just shit my drawers drill seargant everything would of been fine, but I didn't say drill seargant. next thing I know I am surrounded by drills screaming at me for disrespecting my senior drill seargant, all the while he is laughing his ass off. I got to go change but I could smell shit all day till we showered. mind you the first 3 weeks of basic, we got anywhere from 20-40 seconds a night to shower, so you had to choose wisely what you washed. good times.

to sum up this months shenanigans in dollars. dudes spent over 1500 on snow cave mattress, ice pick, gloves, hiking boots, shit for her, and whatever else I've said. and he's buying his mummy style -40 C sleeping bag for 400 bucks on thursday. all for his second date with a chick he went hiking with over a month ago. and the sleeping in a snow cave idea is a back up.... regular hiking to see how it goes before he even recommends the idea to her.

"Oh you don't have a sleeping bag with you for our supposed day trip? well I conveniently have been carrying around an air mattress and sleeping bag just in case. Let me build us a snow cave in five minutes that will never fail through the night and bury us while we're sleeping."

nothing beats when i got super drunk and on superbowl sunday and started yelling at a room full of people to shut up, like real loud...i think it has something to do with me getting pissed at the TV while real drunk..certain commercials have been said to just set me off like that

12ozers are crazy people.

Not really embarrasing but today while walking to my car I felt sick and started puking on the sidewalk next to a church, needless to say the lady walking her dog had a priceless look on her face and I waved like it wasn't shit and got in my car.....

nah, im 26. all im saying is that i dont stink up so easy.

So what you're saying is that your a slimy cunt who cant even imagine not leaking putrid juices from every pore after the most minimal activity you fat fuck.

It's funny that you answered this, like a 26 year old would, and just laugh it off, as it's a joke, then you come back, perhaps drunk, and give me some pre-pubencent twelve year old remark about me being fat. You get drunk and forget how to be an adult?

I could also not shower for a few days (a week is pushing it) if I were to not do normal things a man does, like have sex, do physical exercise, work for a living and odd jobs around the house, which include physically demanding things sometimes. If I were a prepubescent ten year old as you're second reply leads me to believe I can see sitting in your parents basement in the cooler part of the house, not having any responsibilities, and the biggest sweat you work up is from going upstairs to get some Mountain Dew Code Red in between WOW.

Fuck off with the immaturity. Shit bothers me more than anything.

Just because he lives in his mom's basement, it doesn't necessarily mean he's a pre pube teenager, okayy guys? For all we know he might have this awesome rock band with his friends and they could record super cool songs about their steady, non-existent love lives. I bet he's even nice enough to let his wildly charming friend Brian write all the seductive lyrics that the ladies fiend for. Ps. Happy hour started at noon. Cheers u stinky fucks. I'm havin a couple a drinks for that nasty mafck Brian. Here's to you, br0

Edit: never found Brian's eternal rock4u stone todayy when I attempted the grind. I was pretty choked about it

Archived