12oz embarassing moments megathread

fr8lover

haha. the guy leaves his cell phone in the window sill, saying that's the only place he gets reception when he's on rogers, like me, and i get it everywhere in the cabin and most places on hill. so i'll probably be able to just turn bluetooth on his phone and pair it with my laptop or iphone when he's watching tv, since he doesn't look up from it for anything. We all went to the bar the other night for a start of season party, and he said he couldn't go because he was waiting for a call. MUCH LIKE IN HIS SONG. and I was like dude, that's a cell phone, you can take it with you, and he was like, yeah but this is the only place I get reception.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha. that's definitely a part of his personality, it's pretty much anyone miserable and pathetic.

Also, he and another guy went to a seminar for snowmakers last year, and the other guy told me he wakes up and just sighs and screams fuck.

and the last couple days I've been switching my sleep schedule to nights, so i'll be just about to go to bed when i can hear him upstairs screaming fuck every morning. like he wakes up, takes a moment to realize where he is and how his lifes turned out, and then screams in despair.

oh man you guys are killing me over here...

well lets see, what I rember.

Once I was sleeping over my friends house, I was like 8. I use to piss my bed all the time till i was 10, because i just couldnt hold it in dammmit.. So yeah, I woke up at my friends house all wet, I said I drolled on my self.. and I went home

back in the day, my cusin thought it was cool to piss all over his house. So this gave me the idea i could just piss in my house. so i use to pick this one spot.. and instead of going upstairs in the bathroom i would just piss there. and one day my friend came over, he was like can i use your bathroom... i have to piss.. im like just go over there...

and then he reminded me about it the other day... yeah

thats enuff.. too many pee pee stories...

:lol: wtf man

oh yeah, sorry, that is the singer in his band. my bad. haha, there's too much for me to keep track of.

He's my supervisor at work too, so I have to not be a complete dick to him, but it's too hard to not be. I've started a log book entitled the book of fuckery about the two supervisors who are dumb as shit, and only have the position for being here longer than me. It won't make much sense to you guys, but when it gets more than ten pages I might upload it, some stuff will make sense, but a lot of it just has to do with my job and technical parts of it.

damn this thread got me lol'ng < wish i can remember some embaressing stories..only thing i can think of is being in a deep sleep and being woken up in class in high school drooling all over the place and screaming WHERE AM I WHERE AM I?!????? while the whole class just stares at me.

I remember once I was walking on the sidewalk, and I was barely going to cross to the other side when this pickup truck came speeding by and for some unknown reason, I thought it clipped my arm. I grabbed my arm and started screaming like a little bitch. I ran home crying and telling my mom what happened. She just gave me a cold tortilla to eat so I wouldnt be scared anymore. I was like 7.

Now that I look back on it, I feel stupid.

One year ago, I used to play basketball for a local team, and I was in a practice session, and after the good old execrise and playing basketball game, the coach made us stretch and do a cool down execrise.

So were doing this stretch execrise that made us do this:

OM_stretching.jpg

all of the sudden I just farted like crazy, it wasnt one of those, oops a little fart, it was like a thunder sound fart, it was kinda funny because the whole gym just echoed for like 5 seconds after it. Everybody was laughing and I was really embarrassed.

Oh well. Here is my embarrassing story :)

So this weeks ridiculous shit comes from a creepier standpoint than ever before. This shit's like an awful drama movie. We got a good ten inches of snow over night three nights ago, and we're on night crew working 7pm to 7am.

In the middle of the day (our night) the guy calls the day shift guys to ask if they know how to find someones address from their phone number.

Obviously it's an easy thing to do but this guys an idiot who types three words a minute searching for the keys and then pushing it and looking at the screen every letter, so not the most computer savvy person.

But apparently the chick hasn't told him where she lives (good call on her part) so he's been trying ti figure out how to find her address using her phone number. so yesterday he walks up the mountain in accumulated two or so feet of snow, to go to her house and wait for her. Her moms in the hospital with bone marrow cancer? or something like that, and it's moved to her brain so the chick hasn't been home, her moms in a hospital in Victoria I think. So he staked out her house all day for no reason.

Why did he decide to reverse 411 her and get her address? because she hasn't called or texted him back in three days and he thought something might be wrong. I had a look on his phone and every one of her texts back to him were about hiking, and training, I think she thinks she's a trainer for him. haha. So he was worried something had happened to her because she wasn't responding.

If you listen to his song again, you'll hear shit loads of stuff directly pertaining to how this relationship has been going. except now he's not "waiting patiently for the call" he's fucking staking out her home.

Archived