12oz embarassing moments megathread

fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously youve never been on Shrooms or LCD, your environment controls how you think regardless of what people say

WELL-OBVIOUSLY.jpg

Dear amateur,

I've eaten more shrooms than Super Mario and dropped more acid (LSD, not liquid crystal displays like you are talking about) than I care to try and count up. Not once did I act like a high school kid at his first kegger and piss all over a house or try and jump through a fourth floor window.

My brain controls me. Not the party I'm at. Get ahold of yourself.

Yours Truly,

Not Butt Naked In a Parking Lot Oner

• 3 weeks later...
oh man you guys are killing me over here...

well lets see, what I rember.

Once I was sleeping over my friends house, I was like 8. I use to piss my bed all the time till i was 10, because i just couldnt hold it in dammmit.. So yeah, I woke up at my friends house all wet, I said I drolled on my self.. and I went home

back in the day, my cusin thought it was cool to piss all over his house. So this gave me the idea i could just piss in my house. so i use to pick this one spot.. and instead of going upstairs in the bathroom i would just piss there. and one day my friend came over, he was like can i use your bathroom... i have to piss.. im like just go over there...

and then he reminded me about it the other day... yeah

thats enuff.. too many pee pee stories...

LOLWTFBBQ

i was at this party, hammered, and this skeezer who i had drunkenly banged once before pulls me over behind a A/C unit and rips my pants off. not gonna protest that, except that by the time i go to put my pants back on, i had realized my friend threw them on the roof of the house we were partying at. fuck yeah.

WELL-OBVIOUSLY.jpg

Dear amateur,

I've eaten more shrooms than Super Mario and dropped more acid (LSD, not liquid crystal displays like you are talking about) than I care to try and count up. Not once did I act like a high school kid at his first kegger and piss all over a house or try and jump through a fourth floor window.

My brain controls me. Not the party I'm at. Get ahold of yourself.

Yours Truly,

Not Butt Naked In a Parking Lot Oner

well this guy over here is super cool OBVIOUSLY

So another update on the weirdest dumbest guy I've ever known. I forget what i've said about him as I'm sure most of you have so I'll reiterate anything pertaining to the situation

The girl he's stalking is hardcore about hiking, Like has personal trainers and trains amateurs. The one and only time he's seen her (other than stalking) was when they went on a hike. Dudes 52, smokes at least a pack a day and coughs like theres flem oozing out of his throat at all times. She doesn't know he smokes, and told him she despises people who smoke.

He's $20 000 in credit card debt, and has spent 300 on new hiking boots, 280 on winterized hiking boots, 300 on a -40 degree sleeping bag, and 100+ on some ice axe, all in the hopes of getting another date, it ending up a sleep out in snow cave, and climbing a frozen waterfall?

He's also bought a new phone, with a qwerty keyboard, because he couldn't figure out how to text on a numeric keyboard. The phone coincidently has a camera, as all new phones do, which he's fucking blown away by. He's been taking pictures for her of retarded shit

The first picture he sent was in a pile of snow, he wrote the letter A, then got a rock, painted it black with "4 U" on it, and the a C. her names Caroline. He's told her multiple times that he'd be her rock (her moms in the hospital with cancer) but she doesn't even know the guy, aside from a hike, which she's done with thousands of people, being a trainer. Another picture he sent was of his hat for some reason, and said she could have it, and it's his favourite hat ever. not knowing what it was, she asked if it was a dog, and he is now thinking of getting her a dog.

if you didn't read my first post about the dude, or see the pictures check back in the thread. This guys going to end up either killing himself or this girl. MOST AWKWARD MAN EVER.

I've only ever seen the other girl he was first being a weirdo to. She hiked the mountain regularly, and had gotten the nick name crazy legs due to her monstrous manly giant muscled legs. she was also 50+ and looked it. the dude has told countless stories about how he had "stacked" her and her climbing friend and fucked them in the ass so much that shit was flying all over his apartment. but the way he over exaggerates his stories, I wouldn't be surprised if they had just gone to get a coffee at the base. Getting a picture of this girl would prove to be difficult because I'm not a stalker. She was supposed to come down to the cabin and have a double date with another guy who lives here and his girl, both totally normal, but she had something come up. which is not surprising. If he somehow gets her down here pictures will be taken and laughs will be had all night as I ask all about her, and her thoughts on Brian (creep stalker).

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK. I was just talking to him, and asked about his band and what the singer does for a living. He said he's just really focused on his singing, and doesn't work, which lead to the question how does he pay rent, because their band sure as shit aren't making any money from gigs or record sales. DUDE LIVES IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT. has his whole life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FUCK. Brian, the creep, has been telling all these stories of how awesome their studio is, and all the nice equipment they've got and how nice of an area it is. IT'S HIS FRIENDS MOMS BASEMENT.

He's in debt from buying all the studio equipment because he's the only one with a job. hahahaha

Archived